Yo, the look of disgust on these African women after breh proposes to his PAWG

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Aight breh Latina, same thing. Point is she isn't black.

Point is, the title was wrong. Also, some hispanics/latinos have African blood in them.
:mindblown: Latino isn't a race. David Ortiz and Canelo Alaverz aren't the same race. It's a term to describe language, lineage, and land masses. All latinos don't have black blood some are straight Spaniard descent , while some are mixed, some straight black and some have the native indian blood.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
full

:dead:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mindblown: Latino isn't a race. David Ortiz and Canelo Alaverz aren't the same race. It's a term to describe language, lineage, and land masses. All latinos don't have black blood some are straight Spaniard descent , while some are mixed, some straight black and some have the native indian blood.
I never said it was a race. Also, I know all latin people don't have African blood. I said some do. Anyway, yall can continue I'm not gonna debate this all night peace.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Some of her facial features. Plus, I thought those Hispanic people in the video were her relatives. I could be wrong she could be another Rita Ora :manny:
Hispanic isn't a race either fam in terms of genetics. It's strictly deals with geography and heritage. But i get what you saying. They have white hispanics.