YOGA PANTS aka THOT PANTS = Easily Validation & Attention for Basic bytches

Daps

Yoga pants- its what a bytch wears when she need some easy attention, needs a few dudes to holla in order to validate her self esteem... and then she can feel a little bit better by acting annoyed when said dudes holler OR STARE AT HER BUTT CHEEKS :francis:

Now, hey I love looking at a NATURAL, big booty in yoga pants like the rest- but there is something annoying about when I can tell a bytch is thirsty for attention-- This is not limited to race, class, or age- I have seen it everywhere and by all types...The kicker: Majority of them dont do yoga, dont workout, and dont have a gym membership :wow:

We've all see it. Yoga Pants, Thong (or no draws), and a resting bytch face that says, "Look at me. Give me Attention. But DON'T TALK TO ME! :usure: I am not an object and there is more to life than sex (unless you the 1% of guys who I feel are entitled to approach me) :stopitslime:

These videos sum it up nicely:

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I hate when bag of laundry built bytches rock leggings like any and everybody wanna see that shyt. Same shyt when they're rocking pum pum shorts and all that belly hanging over the waist of the shorts looking like a got damn lifesaver. Now them shapely women showing off that cleft chin and them bunz now that's different...
full

Last edited:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
The chicks who wear the full Nike workout shyt(sports bra, leggings) use to have me confused as fukk because I knew they didn't work out. But they out here looking like they about to run a 26k marathon. Then after a while I figured it out:beli:attention whores

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall ever seen a woman in thot wear .. I mean active wear :mjpls: ... and when she turn around you like
K7MmI3Q.png
cause the booty FLAT even in skin tight spandex yoga pants. shyt is a wild L as far as I'm concerned
SMICDM0.png
... one time I waited for this lady :queen: to cross the street, I'm on my phone playing it cool :datazz: waiting for her to pass by on some anticipation shyt thinking what I'mma see will be
F5srBvE.png
she passes by and I'm left there standing on some
uGQ2rBk.png
shyt, man I waited for that?? Let me hold this L
N20N50q.png
booty flatter than the Pink Floyd album cover
SXPPiWF.jpg

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
OP I need some help.
What shirts are considered " thot" shirts?
What panties are considered " thot" panties?
What bras are considered " thot " bras ?
What shoes are considered " thot " shoes?
It's for personal purposes. :smile: