Fit-Find-Faves-Workout-Pants.jpg

:hhh:
Waste of time, effort and energy...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It is what it is, but when I see women with the
BQ2XlqKCcAAdzTx.jpg

like, lady please. You GOT to know your ass ain't flattering in that shyt, but these normally middle aged white women or younger white girls who already getting 'validated' for whatever little apple core booties they feel they should be out flaunting with the rest of 'em.:upsetfavre:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
What a petty and pointless thing to be irritated by. Not to mention sus as hell. Why you mad at ass for?

its been a while since i been in lockerroom i forgot how many dudes are projecting their own shyt in these threads lol...

just to entertain this stupid thread, when u see an ugly girl in yoga pants... shes still ugly... u can tell a girls genetics by looking at her face overall body... if ur being tricked, its cuase ur aiming at 6-7s and ur just angry when they turn out to be 5s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when I see a fee in some tights n she looking like a snack but catch her tomorrow in some regular pants and she has no shape whatsoever :stopitslime:

breh...tights/yoga pants and jeans are deceptive as hell...they shape and mold....

you wanna see what she really looks like...catch her in some slacks

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
who in real life actually gets upset by this
No one but I still can acknowledge sometimes it's attention whore shyt. Don't really care though and surely not like dude in that video talking about chicks asking to be raped or whatever. That's just the style now and I'm not mad at it. The chicks that get mad for dudes looking I think they are kinda silly as long as a dude ain't touching her or stalker staring.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i feel the same way about that shyt in the gym....

somehow men are able to work out comfortably in shorts....yet every woman has to come in there with a sports bra or and tights and isnt comfortable otherwise?
Yeah it makes them look good in most cases but I really need them to come with a better lie lol. If it was sooo comfortable everybody would wear it even though some cats at my gym be wearing the Nike pro tights with no shorts on. This ain't the combine or some shyt.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Or women like being comfortable idk just a guess :yeshrug:
:ohhh:
The crazy thing about that is, women I've known who want to dress comfortably, like really comfortably, wear the same loose fitting sweatpants/sweatshirts that men do. :comeon:

i feel the same way about that shyt in the gym....

somehow men are able to work out comfortably in shorts....yet every woman has to come in there with a sports bra or and tights and isnt comfortable otherwise?
Why pretend like coming out in some shyt that damn near could have been ordered out of Victoria Secret's catalog is for "comfort"?
:camby: fuqouttahere