Yooo...hold up...are black people just losing fights out here like this?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Cacs getting bold out here. Using OUR OWN WEBSITES to post videos of them kicking our asses. :snoop:

This, and the other video of the NY dude in Arizona, is another reason why I've started lifting weights AND I'm going to get back in MMA. Cacs getting real bold out here...

Double J

Banned
Daps
Another one :ehh: White boy called him a nikka and gave him that work :banderas:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Cacs getting bold out here. Using OUR OWN WEBSITES to post videos of them kicking our asses. :snoop:

This, and the other video of the NY dude in Arizona, is another reason why I've started lifting weights AND I'm going to get back in MMA. Cacs getting real bold out here...

i mean... the site was already demeaning to black people. why not mix a little white supremacy in there?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Let me just get these out the way...

Go into a fight with your pants hanging off your ass and get knocked out trying to keep balance brehs

Be dumb enough to think you can beat up a white guy just cause you're black and from the hood brehs

Don't matter who you are or where you from. If you can't fight,you can't fight.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is news to you? :heh:

If you really pay attention... cacs out here straight up washing nikkas in street fights more often than not, when it's just some 1-on-1 square ups with no snake shyt involved. I even observed this in my years in the military.

The collective knuckle game of the American nigro is all but :flabbynsick:. A whiteboy beating up a nikka in a 1-on-1 streetfight would've been considered an anomaly 20-30 years on back... now it's common practice. :mjpls:

But i don't give a fukk either way seeing as though i'm not lacking in that area. That's yall nikkas problem. :win:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

If you really pay attention... cacs out here straight up washing nikkas in street fights more often than not, when it's just some 1-on-1 square ups with no snake shyt involved. I even observed this in my years in the military.

The collective knuckle game of the American nigro is all but :flabbynsick:. A whiteboy beating up a nikka in a 1-on-1 streetfight would've been considered an anomaly 20-30 years on back... now it's common practice. :mjpls:

But i don't give a fukk either way seeing as though i'm not lacking in that area. That's yall nikkas problem. :win:

Street fighting is now ineffective against the likes of MMA and the like. CACs been practicing on MMA over the last 12 years and know how to counter attacks on all stances in a fight.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

right they even got serious pipe games these days my dude, shyt is wild b. I seen some whiteboys giving dudes that "mandingo slow stroke" right in front of me.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White folk don't square up and throw hands for nothing :laugh:

Real rap I gotta work on my grappling.