Yooo...hold up...are black people just losing fights out here like this?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Street fighting is now ineffective against the likes of MMA and the like. CACs been practicing on MMA over the last 12 years and know how to counter attacks on all stances in a fight.

Those cacs can't counter a bullet though.
SUFiymd.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Street fighting is now ineffective against the likes of MMA and the like. CACs been practicing on MMA over the last 12 years and know how to counter attacks on all stances in a fight.

That's another thing. MMA forums are full of cacs. MMA trained fighting > natural boxing prowess most of the time. It's far easier to grapple than land a punch. think nikkas like to use speed and quickness but once you're in that clinch, none of that matters. You have to be able to get out of it or else you're done. Most dudes can't even submit properly.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is news to you? :heh:

If you really pay attention... cacs out here straight up washing nikkas in street fights more often than not, when it's just some 1-on-1 square ups with no snake shyt involved. I even observed this in my years in the military.

The collective knuckle game of the American nigro is all but :flabbynsick:. A whiteboy beating up a nikka in a 1-on-1 streetfight would've been considered an anomaly 20-30 years on back... now it's common practice. :mjpls:

But i don't give a fukk either way seeing as though i'm not lacking in that area. That's yall nikkas problem. :win:

Just a few weeks ago they was claiming we was playing the knock out game. Now they are suppose to be beating us in fights yeah right.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
This is news to you? :heh:

If you really pay attention... cacs out here straight up washing nikkas in street fights more often than not, when it's just some 1-on-1 square ups with no snake shyt involved. I even observed this in my years in the military.

The collective knuckle game of the American nigro is all but :flabbynsick:. A whiteboy beating up a nikka in a 1-on-1 streetfight would've been considered an anomaly 20-30 years on back... now it's common practice. :mjpls:

But i don't give a fukk either way seeing as though i'm not lacking in that area. That's yall nikkas problem. :win:

:childplease:

:camby:

Some suspect ass posts in this thread, too. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Those cacs can't counter a bullet though.
SUFiymd.png

yeah, and anyone that does becomes as bytch made as Chief Keef. I mean, nikkas got co caught up in their hood status and their color of their skin and all that hype, they think that they are invincible in a fight against cacs :heh:

News for everyone, times change and people change. When they step up, you gotta alter your strategy.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's another thing. MMA forums are full of cacs. MMA trained fighting > natural boxing prowess most of the time. It's far easier to grapple than land a punch. think nikkas like to use speed and quickness but once you're in that clinch, none of that matters. You have to be able to get out of it or else you're done. Most dudes can't even submit properly.

And the CACs hard work in MMA is paying off. We got to get off that boxing/ slick shyt and build skill in fighting again.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the CACs hard work in MMA is paying off. We got to get off that boxing/ slick shyt and build skill in fighting again.

Just learn MMA. Boxing is hard to use in tight enclosed spaces where you can't make space. I know from experience that cliching is almost impossible to stop in short spaces. Take his back and rain down punches.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Another black man falls victim to mma.

But yall dont wanna roll on the ground. You just wanna box.

But none of yall take boxing. :camby:

All that squaring up shyt couldnt do shyt in close quarters.

O but, IF HE WAS MIKE TYSON. :heh:

He gave him a chance. :manny: In that brothas defense though that was a cornbread fed swole ass white boy. Gettin punched by a dude like that causes damage even if he cant punch.

He aint takin no mma though. A thief is rarely that disciplined.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Just learn MMA. Boxing is hard to use in tight enclosed spaces where you can't make space. I know from experience that cliching is almost impossible to stop in short spaces. Take his back and rain down punches.

The thing is, kinda like how CACs took their white privilege for granted and getting upset at black folk making a come up, the same thing for us in the fighting/ entertainment shyt. We took our stigmas for granted and they caught up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The boxing slick shyt is our rite of passage...We just gotta learn how to grapple and some take down defense.....If nikkas knew how to wrestle just a lil bit......:whew: