"You Ain't Rob Me But Imma Beat You Like Ya Did" Dirrell vs Degale Title Fight Thread

Who Wins the Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Alright, without spoiling anything (don't even hint), were the NBC fights with worth watching?

And no, ho him decisions (Molina/Broner) aren't worth watching

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Alright, without spoiling anything (don't even hint), were the NBC fights with worth watching?

And no, ho him decisions (Molina/Broner) aren't worth watching
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if you aren't hardcore no point watching it imo

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Degale handed you nikkas the L, them dudes in the club did what Andre couldn't. :mjpls:

On a serious note, the talk over here was that Dirrell didn't have the stone to hang about when things got tough. Respect to him for sticking about and almost winning after that nightmare start

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Fan of both but well done Degale, did enough in the first 6 rounds to edge it but Dirrel in the second half come on a bit.

No sure about that 1 score card though :mindblown:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Was a good fight to watch and the best man won the fight. Shout out to Dirrell coming out to my GOAT's Music. :salute:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:russ:

he doesnt know how to score a fight
What about my scorecard suggests that? I have degale 112 points for winning four rounds and Andre got 114 for winning eight rounds but he lost the second round 10-7 what about my card says to you that I don't know how to score fights?

Daps
Degale handed you nikkas the L, them dudes in the club did what Andre couldn't. :mjpls:

On a serious note, the talk over here was that Dirrell didn't have the stone to hang about when things got tough. Respect to him for sticking about and almost winning after that nightmare start
I bet J'Leon Love is somewhere (secretly) enjoying what happened to Dirrell in round 2.