You can date the IG model of your choice and make 300k as a promotion but you have to live in India for 5 years

Would you live in India

• Yes

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
For sure,

I doubt every single place in india is as how its described on the coli

I'm sure its places over there that are nice.

Every one aint 200000 deep on a train and eating street food made with bare hands

You aint gonna be living in the slums making 100k a year

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And hell no I’m not living in India with some obnoxious IG bytch for five years in India for only 300k. Gotta be 7 figures for me to even consider it. I despise everything about Indian culture. From their entitlement, to their cow shyt filled streets/rivers, to their chauvinistic rape culture, to the fact it’s one billion of those stanky ass shyt colored cacs in a dense ass space

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nga all their workers are paid in sandwiches. Have you seen the exchange rate for Indian Rupees? :mjlol:
Go take a look and learn something new for today

But you getting paid in dollars. And if you think you gonna be sitting around in a nice area(assuming that’s where you want to stay) importing Hennessy and lobster all day like you Kim jong un for cheap than you got another thing coming

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nope. Not even just because of how bad India is but because for a guy like me dating one girl for 5 years is a punishment in itself. $300k/year isn't enough to be flying girls in, and being from Jersey I'm aware of the fact that the vast majority of Indian chicks are dubs.
300k is absolutely enough to fly girls in

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
And hell no I’m not living in India with some obnoxious IG bytch for five years in India for only 300k. Gotta be 7 figures for me to even consider it. I despise everything about Indian culture. From their entitlement, to their cow shyt filled streets/rivers, to their chauvinistic rape culture, to the fact it’s one billion of those stanky ass shyt colored cacs in a dense ass space

Dead at him shaking their hands calling India number one and proceeding to walk away calling their city disgusting :dead:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh i hope that place has a gym,cause she probably got 3 years max before you gonna have to get rid of her...unless you into powerlifting :heh:

Lay up in India with Klayeshia Thompson brehs

:mjlol:

FQRQ7xzVIAI9pKs

ngl, she was just the first person who popped up on my feed :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
No. For a couple of reason

1) Most IG chicks are empty as hell on the inside and annoying af. Imagine taking one of these basic bytches to India of all places and not expecting to be arguing all the time.
2) India fukking sucks. It's hot. It stinks and I wouldn't be welcome as a black person. Why tf would I want to subject myself to all of that? :camby:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Would have to be more than $100k a year, but I would potentially do it. Really don't need an IG chick either, I'd find some local desi babes to parlay with.

There's some spots in India nice as fukk, so a lot of this is highly contingent on where I'm asked to live.