You Can Find Me Indy Club Shay Shay | 2024 NBA All Star Weekend Thread | Feb. 16-18

What is your favorite event at All Star Weekend?

• Celebrity All Star Game

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Rising Stars

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Skills Challenge

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 3-Point Shootout

Votes: 55 64.7%
  • Dunk Contest

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • All Star Game

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Bring back "Shooting Stars"

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I remember a game when Paul George was close to breaking Wilt's record before AD did, and they were trapping him to make sure he didn't score. Flash forward, there have been three 50 point games in the ASG in like the past 7 years. I didn't even realize KAT scored 50 until the game was over.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Was watching Tim Legler podcast and his guest was saying that he played basketball against his son and was going hard and busting his ass and his son called him a “try hard”. I was like damn that was illuminating and made sense as to not only the mentality of a lot of these players but also cats on here who defend this shyt. I don’t get how you can defend this but apparently these new dudes are all about swag and getting the bag and hesi pull ups and fukk HEART. So if that’s the case embrace it and don’t whine about “old heads” complaining about lack of effort.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
All they need to do is cancel that bytch for a year. Just say “Due to efforts required to realign the All-Star weekend to better represent the league and its players there will not be an All -Star weekend during the 202X season”. Not only would there not be a game and festivities, but don’t even have All-Stars.

Then give the attack dogs in the media free rein to blame any and all players down to an individual level.

You think LeBron would be happy that his legacy is the cancellation of the All-Star game? Bet your ass they try that next season

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they need to do is cancel that bytch for a year. Just say “Due to efforts required to realign the All-Star weekend to better represent the league and its players there will not be an All -Star weekend this season”. Not only will there not be a game and festivities, but don’t even have All-Stars.

Then give the attack dogs in the media free rein to blame any and all players down to an individual level.

You think LeBron would be happy that his legacy is the cancellation of the All-Star game? Bet your ass they try that next season

I agree. Cancel the whole thing. If they don't feel like playing let's not waste anybody's time. They also need to trim the All Star break from a week to a weekend. No point having an extended break if you're not doing anything.

The is no rule that will make them try harder, and you can't really motivate a multimillionaire with money. Until the players decide to play you might as well cancel it