You ever had a girl be too rough with you?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes

An ex of mine would always bite me in the exact same place on my chest during sex

She drew blood multiple times and it would never heal

I don't mind when a chick scratches my back til it bleeds though

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I'm a bedroom bully so the only time i'm vulnerable to any rough treatment is head, I don't even want head from most girls but I let them because they get turned on by it and I'm going to slip n slide into the p*ssy. And your sitting there getting gnawed on or vice gripped like :lupe:if I say anything she may never fukk me again...but then I realize I dont think I want to have sex w her anymore if she cant stop scraping my meat with her teeth:damn:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Happened to me twice, same thing both times

Both times the girls were being too rough with my balls, squeezing them :huhldup:

It feels incredible when bytches do it right but when theyre not gentle enough:damn:

Uh yeah I had a woman back in the day who would bite when she would cum and slap me while I was stroking and it really turned me on...so now I need a woman who can keep up that deviant sexual behavior that I have. :yeshrug::francis:

But I am very sexually dominant so I am not into being dominated or anything but I do like that action of being bit and slapped while I am laying that pipe. :wow:
:snoop:
It ain't easy to find one who can do that though.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
my ex used to grab the meat with a dry ass hand rough as hell....

hated that shyt....

THIS. shyt. IS. THE. WORST.

I don't know how a woman's body can be silky smooth but still have hands like a ninja turtle!

Be feelin like she usin Harambes hand to do the shyt.

It done got to a point where I tell females I don't like hand jobs, period. bytch bout to rip my shyt off and throw it in the tall grass.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Tell them hoes to tuck they teeth when giving head.

Now I've been told I'm rough n aggressive but I haven't had no complaints about it either.
I like to slap a nicca face while I'm riding. I bite nipples and necks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS. shyt. IS. THE. WORST.

I don't know how a woman's body can be silky smooth but still have hands like a ninja turtle!

Be feelin like she usin Harambes hand to do the shyt.

It done got to a point where I tell females I don't like hand jobs, period. bytch bout to rip my shyt off and throw it in the tall grass.

man she used to reach over and just grab me and pull on top of her.....

i disagree about the hand job though breh....i taught my ex to give them well....

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Because when these thots be squeezing and twisting my nuts my voice seems to go up in pitch :damn::to:
giphy.gif