You ever had a girl be too rough with you?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Most chicks like it rough to an extent but I had one I remember wanted it extra.. Borderline bruising extra..

Might've been a rape fantasy idk :yeshrug:

Shawty was bad tho :banderas:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I had a girl basically suck my tongue into her mouth with some crazy type suction

I had a really big sore under my tongue for a few days

Ive also had my shaft bitten, stopped seeing the bytch after that happened. Problem is, im a chronic tugger when im not with a woman.

I made the bite marks bigger so im scarred up all under the tip. If I had the discipline to leave it alone for a few days :snoop:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I had a girl basically suck my tongue into her mouth with some crazy type suction

I had a really big sore under my tongue for a few days

Ive also had my shaft bitten, stopped seeing the bytch after that happened. Problem is, im a chronic tugger when im not with a woman.

I made the bite marks bigger so im scarred up all under the tip. If I had the discipline to leave it alone for a few days :snoop:

Reminds me of this chick I know wit some fire head.. She also has braces on her teeth. Every time she goes down on me I'm :merchant: because all I can think about is getting accidentally nicked by them shyts..

She's a pro tho :whew:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
When a chick doesn't know how to ride, it's the fukking worst.
Yea if they wack wit it....I just hold they ass up over me and commence to crushin'.....then by the time I let go they know what to do ......good leaders lead by example:ufdup:(otherwise they'll pull ya joint in directions it ain't supposed to go)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
yeah this chick treated my nuts like a speedbag :weirdo::gag:
j1_Pyf.gif
:ohmy:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
THIS. shyt. IS. THE. WORST.

I don't know how a woman's body can be silky smooth but still have hands like a ninja turtle!

Be feelin like she usin Harambes hand to do the shyt.

It done got to a point where I tell females I don't like hand jobs, period. bytch bout to rip my shyt off and throw it in the tall grass.

On top of that, they try to pull your foreskin back too hard too.