You ever took “it” out on a date?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I may have on a chic . I’ve messed with plenty so no telling

But for the ones talking about doing it with the bros or whatever. I see you “breh” :scust:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is literally the shyt that these Hollywood guys have been getting packed up over.

Are we ready to have an honest conversation about Jerry drugging his girlfriend multiple times so he can play with her toys after she explicitly said no. And even drugging her and inviting his friends over?

Or is it just entertainment?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What in the everlasting JBO fukc..?

If a woman wants to fukc there's no need to apply any pressure. The only pressure is

Talk to me

I'll call you sometime

Let's link and see a movie

You wanna chill for a while

My crib is right around the corner

If she says

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

to all of these then the outcome is clear. But still, when she comes to the crib you don't just drop your pants as soon as you walk in.

Same process from there

Wanna watch TV in my bedroom and stretch out on the bed

Move in for a little kiss

Pull her close

If you're feeling aggressive maybe gently place her hand on your man thru your clothes. See if she follows along or snatches her hand back.

Go somewhat slow. Look for the green lights and keep moving step by step. Let her put her head in your lap or pull down her bottoms on her own.

#metoo has gone wild and plenty of women use it as a weapon and a way to come up, but overall it's a good thing for society to stop men from pulling out their dikcs on women on a spur of the moment.