Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
It still boggles my mind that Gavin wifed her up in the first place. Definitely thinking with his dikk because that chick is complete and utter TRASH. She ended up with her trashy male equivalent :mjgrin:

She use to be the assistant district attorney of SF. I remember her being interviewed for some high profile cases, and she was very reserved.
rawImage.jpg

She acts like a WWE personality now.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Gavin Newsom will never be President.

:mjlol:
Who else dems got in the pipeline right now, he's got next more or less. Him or Beto, and streets been forgot about Beto. Dems know they still gotta run a white male to get enough of the vote and they don't have any Obama adjacent minority men. Just watch, eventually they'll run him in 28 or 32

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You think Newsom is gonna be President? :ehh:
Dem pipeline is as it stands is Cuomo, Beto, and Gavin who has the most juice nationally out of the three. Let me rephrase, who can steal white woman voters, because the dial isn't moving on white men, and that's essentially (as long as CACs are pulling for White Supremacy over reason AKA the forseeable future) the only bloc you can steal from. Minorities, younger voters, and progressives you're striving to increase turnout, but if they vote that tends to be blue (not counting minorities that are actively trying to be CACs/CAC adjacent)

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It still boggles my mind that Gavin wifed her up in the first place. Definitely thinking with his dikk because that chick is complete and utter TRASH. She ended up with her trashy male equivalent :mjgrin:
I mean a lot of men wife up women because they throw down in the bedroom, that's like a third of the reason marriages fail, good sexual compatibility, but not great partners in emotional, personal, rational realms. It lowkey keeps women in the game most men don't initially like a women as people like that. But if she puts it on you something fierce and doesn't bother you frequently, that alone can keep a man in a relationship

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
More info please
He was with ol' girl then he had an affair with his campaign manager's wife, but I figure Newsom realized ol girl had strong sex game, but not much else going as a human and boogied. This was back when he was mayor of San Fran. He's since remarried and is staying out of trouble as he readies for the national stage

Daps
Who else dems got in the pipeline right now, he's got next more or less. Him or Beto, and streets been forgot about Beto. Dems know they still gotta run a white male to get enough of the vote and they don't have any Obama adjacent minority men. Just watch, eventually they'll run him in 28 or 32
An effeminate liberal Governor from Cali is not going to be President. Stop. Buttieg has a better chance, and he’s gay.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was with ol' girl then he had an affair with his campaign manager's wife, but I figure Newsom realized ol girl had strong sex game, but not much else going as a human and boogied. This was back when he was mayor of San Fran. He's since remarried and is staying out of trouble as he readies for the national stage
It’s amazing how all these people are intertwined

yea that campaign manager thing was a long time ago

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: what in the sex trafficking hell was going on there?
a groomed woman trying to groom other women and one of them blew the whistle or she would still be @ fox

fox fired her for PR purposes. she was a sanctioned inside madame gatekeeper.

people think #metoo is only a male thing but we have culpable women who also work the same angles as Harvey except they are serving other women up and molding them.