You wake up tomorrow with $800 million. How are you helping the black community?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Start a businneses that tries to employee people from the community while obeying civil rights laws of course. I’ll hire one token white guy for a nonconsequential position just so we won’t be called racist.

Also invest money in the community in anyway I can whether through schools or loans to entrepreneurs who want to maybe open up a small business.

I’m thinking things that will create long term economic mobility and not just the here and now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$800 million?!?!:ohhh: computer schools dedicated to engineering,coding, creating apps and encouraging scientific progress for black children...
Then when that's done offer them a chance to go down south...

Buying up a patch of land in atlanta for $50 million and make a black silicon valley with a full housing campus for it's workers...
Build a network of influential black celebrities and heads of industry to plug this place.
Build connections with people in africa for resources and connect with likemind students.
Build connections with HBCU's for joint ventures into bringing scientific black students into the creation of the black silicon valley.
Get foreign black caribbean students said scholarships to the HBCU's and grow the companies created by black silicon valley to employ the all the students or find them employment in other sectors.
Find ways to get govt tech contracts.
Find ways to get contracted by other companies to develop software for them too at exorbant prices.
Keep to a code of a Black Cyber Nation first...

Also not to raise the property taxes of the surrounding areas. and make it affordable for people living there.

I could do all of this and STILL have money to buy a nice house overseas and retire with money to my name in the bank...:salute:

Last edited:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
-start a college fund for children of black parents who have been employed for min 7 out of the last 10 years
- open multiple black corner stores in our neighborhood n only hire blacks from that area. Heavily discuss that we need to stop giving money to Arabs b4 and after opening
- after school programs in rural areas/ inner cities. Teach black history between ball games n lunch. Maybe some computer classes
- Free daps and reps for life
- start an anti flexing movement online. Pay some rappers and athletes to promote it cuz that's who kids emulate
-help amber rose fund her slut walk because I'm still selfish n want all that p*ssy:manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Giving Jackson State University 100 million, with the stipulation that a hired accounting firm I select and financial managers decide how to use funds

Pay tuition of every student in the Swac conf of Hbcus for a year

Purchase homes down south and give them to black families

Open free gyms in black communities
Purchase land in urban areas to start community farm co op's

Offer to pay for trucking school for black people who want it

Pay off random black families medical bills

Start free coding camps

Open up free clinics in need areas

Find black parents open to adoption and give them yearly stipends to pay for raising adopted kids

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Create a network of extraordinary gentleman and have a school for the black gifted(probably a couple PAWGS too).

Every year there would be 5+ young ULTRA militant black geniuses with the information taking from covert ops to take over the ivy league game and beyond.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Tool up

baff0fe9796305f00a1229b4cb560f0d.1000x1000x1.jpg

Demand reparations

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Shark tank style investments + hiring business minded people to manage the investments.

And try to start some kind of black lawyer scholarship program or something. Some kind of legal counsel army so black people aren't walking in to court getting fukked up and or we can have an army of black lawyers that can link up with the innocence project or something.

I've never thought about it though. I've thought about what I would do with like a million or ten millions but never 800 million.