You wake up tomorrow with $800 million. How are you helping the black community?

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
i'd be willing use 10 million to build a few businesses in black countries that provide blacks with living wage jobs.
i'd put aside 35 million for my family
5 million for me to live off of the rest of my life
750 million goes towards my kids and grandkids
:russ::russ:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Build an elite black academy for orphaned black children. From birth to 18 the academy will provide elite education combined with a military inspired regiment to build responsibility and and good habits for advancing in life. Sorta like a cadet school but not as focused on the military.

This academy would be a huge facility that would house 10,000 kids and bring them up with the finest teachers, finest food, finest quality of life possible. The end result would be a graduate that is diciplined in both mind and body and fully prepared for college or whatever they want to do once they are 18.

Atleast thats how i think it would be :yeshrug:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
starts with education....

I'd build the best charter schools with all subjects including arts, music, acting...but I'd also teach finance, credit, entrepreneurship, investing etc and get the best of the best teachers on my payroll...

When you have the best schools folks with money across the globe will be trying to get their kids in that school but I'll work to help those in the neighborhood to keep their homes and enroll them in credit repair/counseling....

In Philly terms it will be like UPenn but in an all black/minority neighborhood....

That's where i'd start at least....

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I specifically chose this number because the black man (Chinedu Echeruo) who sold his subway app to Apple got $1 billion, which after capital gains tax (20%) would be 800. Obviously, we don't know how much the lawyers got paid as well as the other arrears.

But, that aside, since we're all militant, how are you planning to help your people?:jbhmm:

:mjgrin:

Land. Farming. Self defense.

:demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
call up some people to help me create some Worker owned cooperatives so we (we meaning the black community and any other like minded folks who wants to help) all can eat ......and not just have me and my immediate circle living the good life alone.