Young Brehs. Please Read, Understand, And Live By This. It May Save Your Life...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Too many hurt and damaged men out at here. A man really sat there and wrote all of that…
And? There’s long ass books written on EVERYTHING. And someone is warning young men of the pitfalls that come with dating these modern women, having unrealistic expectations based on childhood indoctrination and the Disney movie facade, and trying to prevent them from taking their lives over a woman’s fickle ass, inconsistent feelings and emotions. And that’s somehow a waste of time to you?:what:

Either you’re a female, a CAC, a beta simp, or all 3 :camby: Point out the untruth, fabrication, or outright lie in this post. I’ll wait…

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I can't read it, is it an article or something?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I dun had women when I was poor af ready to kill themselves over me and women when I had money ready to kill themselves over me.

I understand we wanna protect our kings from harm but to generalize women this way is dangerous and plants the wrong seeds in my opinion. You dont want to have men walking into every relationship expecting a wack heartless woman. It may well always end up a self-fulfilling prophecy

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
And? There’s long ass books written on EVERYTHING. And someone is warning young men of the pitfalls that come with dating these modern women, having unrealistic expectations based on childhood indoctrination and the Disney movie facade, and trying to prevent them from taking their lives over a woman’s fickle ass, inconsistent feelings and emotions. And that’s somehow a waste of time to you?:what:

Either you’re a female, a CAC, a beta simp, or all 3 :camby: Point out the untruth, fabrication, or outright lie in this post. I’ll wait…
I don’t believe it some sort of epidemic of young dudes killings themselves over females. Especially black dudes. There used to be a time where young dudes go the guidance from the OGs on how to move, the problem is a lot of these OGs today ain’t shyt or are non existent. My issue with the post is they generalize all women to be like this, and they make it seem these dudes are helpless and defenseless. Any man that gets swindled by a woman in 2021, like PJ Washington, probably deserved it.

Daps
Hoe babble. Just as you can’t base your concept of love solely off its depiction in various forms of art, you can’t judge women within the strict parameters set by this idiot. Not every woman is looking for the next “high value male,” whatever the fukk that means. Not every woman is ignoring men who lack wealth and fame.

This is the self-defeating bullshyt Kevin Samuels, Alpha Strategies and other peddlers of “urban” dating advice are instilling in the minds of black men, and it’s impacting how they view black love, encouraging the objectification of women rather than a genuine appreciation of all their qualities - mental, emotional and physical.

:scust:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Hoe babble. Just as you can’t base your concept of love solely off its depiction in various forms of art, you can’t judge women within the strict parameters set by this idiot. Not every woman is looking for the next “high value male,” whatever the fukk that means. Not every woman is ignoring men who lack wealth and fame.

This is the self-defeating bullshyt Kevin Samuels, Alpha Strategies and other peddlers of “urban” dating advice are instilling in the minds of black men, and it’s impacting how they view black love, encouraging the objectification of women rather than a genuine appreciation of all their qualities - mental, emotional and physical.

:scust:
The fact that you need to explain this is sad. A lot of men especially on here don’t have the experience with women so they just go by what they see on the internet, or there are dudes that really have been hurt and now are on some p*ssy ass :hamster: demeanor when they deal with other women. It is a sad state men are in today. These dude have no balls.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
nikkas really out here regurgitating and monetizing red pill shyt like they came up wit it.
From Kevin Samuels to random IG/YouTubers.

Increíble.

I shoulda been had my own "Hoes aint shyt" network since the age of 12.
Woulda been rich by now.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
This is right but wrong. All you need to know about women is you gotta keep their attention. You gotta be leveling up, you gotta keep yourself looking good.

Dudes fukk up because they get complacent. They keep working that shyt job, living in a mediocre apartment, getting fat, not updating their style. But if you live your life focused on how to always be increasing yourself, all of this should be easy and natural.