Young Brehs. Please Read, Understand, And Live By This. It May Save Your Life...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
We not on that redpill corny anti women rhetoric

Save that for the cac dudes
Do you dudes lack reading comprehension or experience with women? I'm not even being facetious. It's obvious from some of these:cape:comments... nobody is "hating" women for having HONEST conversations about modern women. You simps stay using that same regurgitated talking point. Anytime a woman is held accountable for ANYTHING they do on here, God forbid, here comes the simps defending these whore's honor with the shaming tactics:stopitslime:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
As usual, it's extreme and lacks nuance.

For instance, there are women out there shacking it up with bum men just because they turn them on and are masculine

Basically, the post is shyt. It's not saying anything new, and it is too overgeneralized to be meaningful.

Yes, hyperglycemia exists. But it's more nuanced

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This sounds like some incel shyt, but idk. Makes it seem like a majority of women ain't shyt.:patrice: Like how many dudes out there killing themselves over a woman?:leostare:

You really should protect yourself at all times though. Men have no support and are expandable.
it's absolutely not incel shyt, it is a majority of women carry those traits or some combination thereof, either way even having one of those traits inform you to the nature of women. it just means you as a man have to be able to stand alone and welcome a woman into your life but don't be out here becoming a part of her life if that makes sense.

that information should help young men better understand the man/woman dynamic and how/why certain situations play out the way they do in relationships.

unless your woman is a fully actualized human being she''s going to operate with those 3 concepts.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Do you dudes lack reading comprehension or experience with women? I'm not even being facetious. It's obvious from some of these:cape:comments... nobody is "hating" women for having HONEST conversations about modern women. You simps stay using that same regurgitated talking point. Anytime a woman is held accountable for ANYTHING they do on here, God forbid, here comes the simps defending these whore's honor with the shaming tactics:stopitslime:
you got it. some bruddas just don't see the game for what it is or they actually have a woman that understand society as a whole and actively works to value other things before the 3 concepts can take root in her relationships/ partner selection.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I dun had women when I was poor af ready to kill themselves over me and women when I had money ready to kill themselves over me.

I understand we wanna protect our kings from harm but to generalize women this way is dangerous and plants the wrong seeds in my opinion. You dont want to have men walking into every relationship expecting a wack heartless woman. It may well always end up a self-fulfilling prophecy
You can't really use your results with women post-notariety to gauge disposition/attitude because you were seen as "greater than" regular guys. That said the article doesn't say women are terrible just that at their core those three concepts guide their actions to some degree.

your woman can be the sweetest most loving girl to you while you're both broke etc etc, if her circumstances change and cause her to value other thing above loving you, then yeah you'd be hard pressed to find that relationship lasting.

the article just wants brothers/men to understand we cannot jump feet first into "love" cause as a concept men and women have different definitions. women call love a feeling, men tend to describe and relate love to some types of actions whereas women often see it purely as a feeling.

feeling are fleeting...

my loyalty to my wife and my willingness to lay my life down for us is how i might measure.

if you ask a woman what love means to her and she can only relate it to her feelings or how love makes her feel, brudda get the fukk outta there. there will be no satisfying her.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ultimately I lay the blame on capitalism and how we've structured our society. It creates the conditions in which women are ultra narcissistic and materialistic and men are constantly objectifying women.

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
tbh my mother used to hint at stuff like this when I was a teenager...