"Young Rock" comedy based on the life of Dwayne Johnson @NBC

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
i think Rock and NBC going to realize (if they haven't already) that the stuff with the old school wrestlers is where they need to spend most of their time
if Rock really does have a bunch of stories from the 80s with the Iron Sheik, JYD, Andre the Giant, etc I think there's enough comedy gold right there in that time period
Everyone of those old wrestlers have crazy stories about Andre
Macho Man will be introduced later on, hopefully we get some Rick Flair also

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i think Rock and NBC going to realize (if they haven't already) that the stuff with the old school wrestlers is where they need to spend most of their time
if Rock really does have a bunch of stories from the 80s with the Iron Sheik, JYD, Andre the Giant, etc I think there's enough comedy gold right there in that time period
I heard Macho Man will be introduced later on, hopefully we get some Rick Flair also

Maybe.... but I think them U years gonna hit too.

I want some Warren Sapp and Ray Lewis stories:russ:

Daps
I heard Macho Man will be introduced later on, hopefully we get some Rick Flair also

they’d have to break vince off with a huge chunk of bread. He owns all those names.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they’d have to break vince off with a huge chunk of bread. He owns all those names.

shyt.... Vince desperately wants Rock to grace his programming.... I’m sure he would work it out with Rock. Also don’t they have a deal with NBC with now his channel is going to Peacock?

Vince ain’t gonna ruffle no feathers

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
well he already have those guys I mentioned in the first episode and in the trailer Macho Man is there, so whatever hurdle their may have been has already been jumped