"Young Rock" comedy based on the life of Dwayne Johnson @NBC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: @ The Rock using this show to subliminally making a run at the White House

but it’s a cool show. Lighthearted but a good story line. Non wrestling fans won’t get lost in it and wrestling fans better appreciate something like this on a major network.

Also.... the show seems low key sad and depressing

It’s like Rock trynna let us know his childhood was sad but in the most best presentable way.

Like low key showing the sadness of his mom or his dad kinda being delusional a fraud.

But you see the unconditional love that he has with his family.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Also.... the show seems low key sad and depressing

It’s like Rock trynna let us know his childhood was sad but in the most best presentable way.

Like low key showing the sadness of his mom or his dad kinda being delusional a fraud.

But you see the unconditional love that he has with his family.
Rocks showing us why he don’t identify as black or mixed :troll:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
His father embarrassed him too much :mjcry:

That shouldn't justify him not identifying as black or mixed. There are other positive black people in the world he could have looked to and taken inspiration from regardless of how his father was. A lot of families have horrible fathers and they don't renounce or disavow who they are racially because of it.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
That shouldn't justify him not identifying as black or mixed. There are other positive black people in the world he could have looked to and taken inspiration from regardless of how his father was. A lot of families have horrible fathers and they don't renounce or disavow who they are racially because of it.
I’m just going off what the show is showing us breh :manny:

Dwayne brought fine ass Karen to a show outside of a flea market because rocky said it’s at a college

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I’m just going off what the show is showing us breh :manny:

Dwayne brought fine ass Karen to a show outside of a flea market because rocky said it’s at a college

Good points :salute::salute:

I just saw the episode where he brought Karen to the show. I didn't hear him talking about race or anything in that episode. Does he bring up the issue of race and his feelings on the next episode? I haven't seen it yet.

Also, I wonder what race Karen identified him as.