Young Thug- MAKE A LOT (prod. Metro Boomin)

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
thats cuz im tryna see what everyone sees in him :ehh:

but then i bump all these songs, and all i hear is some yodeling bullshyt that sounds like the worst part of waynes delivery nowadays :dead: i guess my blunts dont look like dikks
Why you trying so hard to like him?:jbhmm:
If you haven't by now, you probably not going to :jbhmm:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
so hes a fakkit? which is it :heh:
I don't know this man personally :jbhmm:
All I know is I enjoy his music :jbhmm:
So you in every thread of a man you think is gay and admit you don't like, but still listening to every track he releases :jbhmm:.......................................:jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know this man personally :jbhmm:
All I know is I enjoy his music :jbhmm:
So you in every thread of a man you think is gay and admit you don't like, but still listening to every track he releases :jbhmm:.......................................:jbhmm:
breh these assumptions :dead:

who thinks about a dikk when theyre putting a blunt their mouth? a troll or a fakkit :dead:

you win. young thug>>>rakim

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
breh these assumptions :dead:

who thinks about a dikk when theyre putting a blunt their mouth? a troll or a fakkit :dead:

you win. young thug>>>rakim
I never said this :jbhmm:
But let's rephrase to please you :jbhmm:

You in every Thread of a man you believe to be homosexual every chance you can get, admit you don't like his music, but frequently listen to the tracks dropped in those threads :jbhmm:............:jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said this :jbhmm:
But let's rephrase to please you :jbhmm:

You in every Thread of a man you believe to be homosexual every chance you can get, admit you don't like his music, but frequently listen to the tracks dropped in those threads :jbhmm:............:jbhmm:
you wanna talk about my childhood or somethin :what:

i check for what the hypes about with this dude, but keep failing to see it. theres a chance ill like the beats. fukk are you analyzing breh :what:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
you wanna talk about my childhood or somethin :what:

i check for what the hypes about with this dude, but keep failing to see it. theres a chance ill like the beats. fukk are you analyzing breh :what:
Again, at what point do you have to realize it just might not be for you :jbhmm: