Young Thug- MAKE A LOT (prod. Metro Boomin)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you a fan of his music enough to check out the beats, but call him a homosexual and trash in threads.
im a fan of that style of beats :jbhmm:

its a shame that good procudtion gets wasted on this fakkit :jbhmm:

and when im faded at 2 in the morning tryna throw some shyt on, i dont really care whos rapping :jbhmm:

how long do you wana do this breh :jbhmm:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
im a fan of that style of beats :jbhmm:

its a shame that good procudtion gets wasted on this fakkit :jbhmm:

and when im faded at 2 in the morning tryna throw some shyt on, i dont really care whos rapping :jbhmm:

how long do you wana do this breh :jbhmm:
It's just interesting seeing the parallels between your feelings for Young Thugs music, and the down-low community. :jbhmm:

Many men who are on the down-low openly call gay people fakkits, but will get some head from a fakkit and claim they not gay :jbhmm:

You are doing the same thing musically. :jbhmm:
Calling Young Thug a fakkit and trash on the regular, while secretly enjoying his music, but it's only for the instrumentals tho. :jbhmm:
Let's decipher this quote

Sounds like the justification a down-low brother would give :jbhmm:
"nikka I ain't no fakkit, I'm getting MY dikk sucked it don't matter if it's a guy"
"nikka I ain't no Young Thug fan, I just like the instrumentals, it don't matter who rapping"
:jbhmm:............:jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just interesting seeing the parallels between your feelings for Young Thugs music, and the down-low community. :jbhmm:

Many men who are on the down-low openly call gay people fakkits, but will get some head from a fakkit and claim they not gay :jbhmm:

Calling Young Thug a fakkit and trash on the regular, while secretly enjoying his music, but it's only for the instrumentals tho. :jbhmm:

"nikka I ain't no fakkit, I'm getting MY dikk sucked it don't matter if it's a guy"
"nikka I ain't no Young Thug fan, I just like the instrumentals, it don't matter who rapping"
did you just try to equate checking for beats to getting your dikk sucked by a man :laff:

is THIS what stanning young thug means :laff:

ur a fukkin weirdo breh :huhldup:
see you in the next thread :troll:

but nah seriously, im done here :scusthov:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Cant believe I stopped this joint

to listen to this bullshyt :mjcry:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
did you just try to equate checking for beats to getting your dikk sucked by a man :laff:

is THIS what stanning young thug means :laff:

ur a fukkin weirdo breh :huhldup:
see you in the next thread :troll:

but nah seriously, im done here :scusthov:
And you go be in the next thread, talkin bout he a fakkit but you just "checking for the beat":jbhmm:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:....:mjlol:....:russ:....:lolbron:

because it does sound like some down low shyt. especially the "i only do this while faded at 2 am"

:heh: