You're an NFL GM on the Clock. Would you risk it all on Tua?

Would You risk it all on Tua?

• Total voters

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This is all well and good and he's sent this to all the NFL teams, but he's not getting hit. We know he's big time otherwise. His issue was never his skill, but his durability. You can't show that on tape.
Yea why would he be getting hit lol? He just got cleared to start doing athletic activity again, this is obviously just to show how far the hip has come.

And just the normal hits he's gonna take in football aren't going to pop his hip out of socket again anyway. Like I said the only thing to worry about is the ankle/lower leg issues he had before the hip surgery

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't think i would take him in the top 5 cause of the injury risk. He's gotten injured two years in a row and it could just be bad luck or he could be injury prone. Of course only time will tell but cause of that fact i wouldn't fukk around with cats like Young and Okudah on the board as well.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol then you obviously just weren’t watching
sure bud. he been trash in games that matter and has durability issues.
he's not a gimme.

put him on a bottom feeder team with a poor oline or no run game and hes dead. He needs to go to a squad that has everything else already built around him

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
he's not a gimme.

put him on a bottom feeder team with a poor oline or no run game and hes dead. He needs to go to a squad that has everything else already built around him
Lol it's obvious you weren't even paying attention, why you got so much hate for him now?

And news flash, no QB would be good on a bottom feeder team with a poor oline and no run game

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The hips a non issue, if anything it'll be even stronger than before. It was a rare freak type injury to have that much force on the hip to do that. The only injury concerns will be his legs and ankles
They said he ankles are stronger because of the surgeries too, im a pass. Don’t trust the injuries.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They said he ankles are stronger because of the surgeries too, im a pass. Don’t trust the injuries.
I don't remember anyone really saying that. If anything that high ankle sprain surgery we did to try to get guys back quick is bad for them. That's why Saban cleaned house and brought in one of the best sports science doctors to handle our shyt from now on

And ankles/lower legs are easier to injure as well

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Understandable, if they get injured in college it carries over. However the same was said of Breeze when he got inured in San Diego. and he bounced back to a HOF career.
Yeah there’s always a chance he could have a career like Brees but im not risking my team’s future on that chance. Id rather draft a Jalen Hurts in the later rounds and bring a vet qb in with the hopes that Hurts can develop into a starter in a year or 2.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
he's not a gimme.

put him on a bottom feeder team with a poor oline or no run game and hes dead.
He needs to go to a squad that has everything else already built around him

What QB isnt tho? :heh:
That's a pretty pointless statement

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah there’s always a chance he could have a career like Brees but im not risking my team’s future on that chance. Id rather draft a Jalen Hurts in the later rounds and bring a vet qb in with the hopes that Hurts can develop into a starter in a year or 2.

Now smitty why are you trying to butter me up :dame: