Zendaya dating Spiderman costar Tom Holland

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
It's pretty clear how Zendaya makes money on problackness. She prostrated that she supported blackness, problackness, etc, which drew black people to give her notoriety, popularity, eyeballs and money. Many black people watched Spiderman because of Zendaya's fake support of blackness. She is in memes and the like as a function. Their watching it, encouraging her, in popular culture made Zendaya more money than ever, same as Miley Cyrus.

If you don't see this fact, and how manipulative and dishonest it is, then you're stupid and we have nothing more to discuss.
1. Cut the name calling hoe nikka...
I've been pretty respectful today towards you...
Chill out...
2. nikka wasn't nobody watching no fukking Spiderman because of no damn Zendaya...
3.She's half black she SHOULD be proud of that shyt...
fukk you mean?...
African father and all...
4. I know you ain't fukking talking...
You stay talking Pro Black shyt and bedwench this and that but lay up and date Jewish women...
nikka fall back before I get up in you...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Cut the name calling hoe nikka...
I've been pretty respectful today towards you...
Chill out...
2. nikka wasn't nobody watching no fukking Spiderman because of no damn Zendaya...
3.She's half black she SHOULD be proud of that shyt...
fukk you mean?...
African father and all...
4. I know you ain't fukking talking...
You stay talking Pro Black shyt and bedwench this and that but lay up and date Jewish women...
nikka fall back before I get up in you...

You can't type proper sentences and haven't logically disproven anything I've said. This debate is over.