Zendaya dating Spiderman costar Tom Holland

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07...est-second-weekend-box-office-drop-of-the-mcu

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

They might want to worry less about swirling and more about if they will make enough money to play these characters for a decade like Tom said. Nobody is going to pay you to lose them money or break even.

planet of the apes snatched their plate.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
She goes on about blackness this, black people that, and she's a bedwench. Listen, women lie. Nothing they say matters or is true. They speak with their actions. fukking with bedwenches is stupid. Supporting bedwenches is stupid and anti-black. I could go on.
How the fukk is she a bedwench when she is HALF WHITE? Goddamn you motherfukkers are dumb.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty clear how Zendaya makes money on problackness. She prostrated that she supported blackness, problackness, etc, which drew black people to give her notoriety, popularity, eyeballs and money. Many black people watched Spiderman because of Zendaya's fake support of blackness. She is in memes and the like as a function. Their watching it, encouraging her, in popular culture made Zendaya more money than ever, same as Miley Cyrus.

If you don't see this fact, and how manipulative and dishonest it is, then you're stupid and we have nothing more to discuss.
Sooo basically she owes you p*ssy in order to be pro-black?

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
She goes on about blackness this, black people that, and she's a bedwench. Listen, women lie. Nothing they say matters or is true. They speak with their actions. fukking with bedwenches is stupid. Supporting bedwenches is stupid and anti-black. I could go on.

I'm fine with it but Zendaya shouldn't be using problackness or problackness allusions to attract black eyeballs, support, notoriety or money when she isn't about it. It's dishonest and manipulative like what Miley Cyrus did.
:mjlol: So does your corny ass. Somebody say something about Jews and you come a :cape:. You the same dumbass that said that fukking cac females could stop WS. Dont know why they keep.ya clown ass around after being banned like 8 times fr saying off the wall shyt about black folks. :camby: