Zion Ups the Ante 35 Points and 8 Rebounds

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Zion got next. He might end up bigger and more athletic than LeBron James. Kid is 6'7, 285 right now who can move like he does. He will at least grow some more. Might end up being a 6'9 295 LeBron James type player who can move like LeBron, pass and shoot like LeBron. Need to o work on his handles.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Watch that shyt at 2:13
full
NUT shyt.

Young bul lookin incredible out there...

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This duke team is crazy :wow: I should be rooting for uconn but duke looking amazing :wow: they didn't even have tre jones this game either :wow:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This duke team is crazy :wow: I should be rooting for uconn but duke looking amazing :wow: they didn't even have tre jones this game either :wow:

You're in for a rude awakening. Dook couldn't crack 100 in two exhibition games against Ranken Tech and Devry. No shooters (just scorers) and no depth smells like a double digit loss season and an early exit. Meanwhile......

......this is what you're supposed to do on the exhibition circuit.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You're in for a rude awakening. Dook couldn't crack 100 in two exhibition games against Ranken Tech and Devry. No shooters (just scorers) and no depth smells like a double digit loss season and an early exit. Meanwhile......

......this is what you're supposed to do on the exhibition circuit.

Bro the duke exhibiting teams are exponentially better than star sports, are you kidding rjght now?
That is a Canadian team
:skip:

Stfu

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro the duke exhibiting teams are exponentially better than star sports, are you kidding rjght now?

Stfu

Partly, yes I'm kidding. But doesn't change my overall assessment of the team. Dook can't shoot and they have no depth. Goldwire, Javin, White, and Bolden seem to be the first ones off the bench this year......and they gave you next to nothing against exhibition teams. UNC project big Brandon Huffman posted a 20/20 yesterday. These are glorified summer showcase practices and if you have 2 guys scoring damn near 60% of your points now, it doesnt bode well moving forward.