‘Suits’ To End With 10-Episode 9th & Final Season On USA Network

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mike going to jail was a horrendous season. I'm a huge fan but that shyt stunk. And then him and shorty abruptly leaving cause the broad is a princess now also stunk.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, once Mike was gone, it was basically like Michael Scott leaving The Office.. . Ima still watch because i been down since day one.. But it'll just record on my DVR and ill binge watch when i get a chance

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I know most people stopped watching but this season has actually been pretty good, especially last night's episode.... Show got derailed with a lot of fukkery but I still feel like their courtroom scenes are unmatched... Seeing Harvey, Mike, Louis, and Samantha in court reminded me why I used to live this show. Harvey vs Mike in the courtroom feels like best way to send of the show in the final episode. I'm looking forward and as shaky as the previous 2 seasons has been. I'ma miss this show

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I know most people stopped watching but this season has actually been pretty good, especially last night's episode.... Show got derailed with a lot of fukkery but I still feel like their courtroom scenes are unmatched... Seeing Harvey, Mike, Louis, and Samantha in court reminded me why I used to live this show. Harvey vs Mike in the courtroom feels like best way to send of the show in the final episode. I'm looking forward and as shaky as the previous 2 seasons has been. I'ma miss this show
Mike back? :wtf:

Last season I saw was him and Rachel getting married and bouncing

How'd he make his way back? Have to catch-up on Netflix