Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Larry is the GOAT troll :mjlol:

Fantastic finale, can't believe they got the Judy doll kid :russ: that's one of my favorite episodes.

Bearded lady sounds like a classic Seinfeld episode, these fukkers still got it :lolbron:

Thought Lewis crazy ex was gonna shoot Larry, wonder if that was the plan and they scrapped it? weird line to get in there with no pay off.

Shame we didn't get even a flashback of the Funkman, he would have been fantastic on this ep :mjcry:

GOAT comedy show, gonna miss the hell out of it :salute:

Really Reallyyyy hope we get Young Larry, there is no way Larry is gonna spend his last few years playing golf, someone as creative as him just never stops working.

I definitely thought Larry was gonna get shot especially after he got out of jail...guess this ending allows him to do something down the road if he wants to

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The G.O.A.T. show comes to a close :wow:

I still remember the special airing in 1999 on HBO, watched it on an old illegal cable box, 25 years later here we are :wow:

Curb the type of show you randomly one day pull up and start watching, "f*ck it let me pull up season 4" and get all caught up in it :wow:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The G.O.A.T. show comes to a close :wow:

I still remember the special airing in 1999 on HBO, watched it on an old illegal cable box, 25 years later here we are :wow:

Curb the type of show you randomly one day pull up and start watching, "f*ck it let me pull up season 4" and get all caught up in it :wow:
Season 4 is my favorite one. shyt bout to binge it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The finale was a little underwhelming but had some funny moments. I thought the first one on one scene with Jer and LD was disappointing. That may have been the weakest of a good season too

One day I gotta binge the entire show. It’s been years since I’ve seen the earlier seasons. Thanks for the greatness, LD. :salute:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That line had me dying because it legit caught Larry by surprise :russ:

“You’re gonna adopt a 40 year old?”

“Maybe he’ll be a doctor.”

:mjlol:

I listened to the Jericho podcast with Cheryl and she said there’s no script for the episodes. The dialogue is improvised.