Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
She’s so goofy :dead: . I wonder what LD thinks
Larry David Wants to Make It Absolutely Clear He Does Not Support RFK Jr.’s Presidential Campaign

No Steve Bannon or Alex Jones: Cheryl Hines Discusses Non-Negotiables She Set in Place Amid Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Presidential Run

==============

LD and even Cheryl don’t fukk with RFK Jr’s politics

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao please say sike :heh:
the-look-on-larry-davids-face-with-rfk-jr-his-wife-cheryl-v0-jjoeajamn7cb1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cheryl (the character) was the typical 40s, 50s, California woman chasing that soft life by any means necessary. In the first episode she was talking about, "Larry what do I do on Monday nights? I do yoga." :mjlol:

Even if it means being with a man twice her age, these women don't care, even Susie was with big fat Jeff who she disrespects all the time cause he got it like that.

Through the seasons, I think Larry was poking fun at himself and these type of women. Even the blonde woman towards the end (Sienna Miller?) was trying to get with Larry. Sh*t was hilarious.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fantastic show. I rewatched up until last season when this season started.

You can tell when Leon talked about fukking a girl on crutches they had to cut because Jeff and Larry were actually laughing.

LD was on the Rich Einstein show gushing about JB Smoov’s comedic abilities. While he has months to write ideas, it never ceases to amaze him how JB can come up with the funniest shyt on the spot that make his ideas even funnier. I didn’t even know JB wrote for SNL.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
LD was on the Rich Einstein show gushing about JB Smoov’s comedic abilities. While he has months to write ideas, it never ceases to amaze him how JB can come up with the funniest shyt on the spot that make his ideas even funnier. I didn’t even know JB wrote for SNL.

I never knew he wrote for SNL either. I only knew JB Smoove from Pootie Tang before Curb. I see he's been other stuff before then.

I'm surprised Chris Rock was never on the show. I know him and the Seinfeld people are cool. George Wallace too. I also wish Wanda came back. The episode where Larry yells at Wanda, "I know that ass anywhere" then everyone thinks Larry got an ass fetish :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew he wrote for SNL either. I only knew JB Smoove from Pootie Tang before Curb. I see he's been other stuff before then.

I'm surprised Chris Rock was never on the show. I know him and the Seinfeld people are cool. George Wallace too. I also wish Wanda came back. The episode where Larry yells at Wanda, "I know that ass anywhere" then everyone thinks Larry got an ass fetish :dead:

:mjlol: Wanda used to give it to Larry. Fun fact, Chris Rock was considered for the role of George on Seinfeld.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Finally watched the series finale tonight, great episode. The courtroom scenes were :russ:

When aunt Helen turned heel on Larry about the salad recipe :laff: :laff:

I didn't start watching this show until ethier season 8 or 9, the first season back after the years long break. Didn't see the earlier seasons cause this show wasn't on my radar until a couple years ago. Someday I'll watch season 1-7.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I didn't know Sienna Miller had Alopecia, I knew she wore a lot if wigs.

At least she keep it to herself

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance. Let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits."

The actual mention of cunnilingus in the Bible