kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Of course you would respond.

Its funny cuz BIG never refuted these claims..:russ:

Ands its even MORE funny you trying to debate it when they where cool back then. :mjlol:

Where is the half lie at? :ohhh:

biggie nor anybody needed to refute something that ridiculous *back then* .... but nowadays/currently shyt is much different*
but anyways, they probably talked about doing business some time down the road & when your man went on his anti biggie, bad boy, east coast tour he turned that into him managing & wanting to be down on Thug Life .... blah....blah....
i also find it quite interesting y’all nikkaz conveniently leave out in those same interviews of your man claiming biggie saying he hated puff, hated bad boy, hated Brooklyn, hated New York & the East Coast etc...etc...etc....

if you believe that stupid fukk shyt .... I got a shirt store in Philly to sell to you

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
biggie nor anybody needed to refute something that ridiculous *back then* .... but nowadays/currently shyt is much different*
but anyways, they probably talked about doing business some time down the road & when your man went on his anti biggie, bad boy, east coast tour he turned that into him managing & wanting to be down on Thug Life .... blah....blah....
i also find it quite interesting y’all nikkaz conveniently leave out in those same interviews of your man claiming biggie saying he hated puff, hated bad boy, hated Brooklyn, hated New York & the East Coast etc...etc...etc....

if you believe that stupid fukk shyt .... I got a shirt store in Philly to sell to you
Breh, you sure like creating your own scenarios, dont you? :russ:

Okay, you never spoke on the half lies, then what are the half truths, then?

I dont know what interview you talking about, but those are excerpts from Ben Westhoffs book, and those quotes where when BIG and Pac where cool, why are YOU the only person who's not even a industry cat, but a fan of course creating a alternate narrative to suit how you feel about the situation?

Why isnt there a book refuting those claims?

Biggie didnt need to refute because they was cool back then, what you think he's going to come out and say "Naw, I never wanted to be in thug life nor asked Pac to manage me?"

These articles are surfacing to show you the relevance.

They where FRIENDS you buffoon, its that to hard of a reach?

Had these 2 never had a falling out, you wouldn't even be in the mind state you are to question how "ridiculous" anything is. :hhh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I dont know what interview you talking about, but those are excerpts from Ben Westhoffs book, and those quotes where when BIG and Pac where cool, why are YOU the only person who's not even a industry cat, but a fan of course creating a alternate narrative to suit how you feel about the situation?

Biggie didnt need to refute because they was cool back then, what you think he's going to come out and say "Naw, I never wanted to be in thug life nor asked Pac to manage me?"

Had these 2 never had a falling out, you wouldn't even be in the mind state you are to question how "ridiculous" anything is. :hhh:
Even Live Squad has confirmed how Pac would hold Biggie down. shyt Lil Kim got stories about how Pac used to come thru and hold Biggie down. Them nikkas was COOL with eachother and that’s Pac’s character anyway. Look at the new interview with Vlad and Guy Torry. Guy Torry speaks on how Pac was when it came to nikkas who black and he was cool wit. He looked out for nikkas. Gave shyt for free. Forced paid for shyt for their business even if they offered it for free. All kinda shyt.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

i don’t need to create my own scenario - i state facts & some people just cant handle it

i did address the half truths :francis:

again, damn near every artist have conversations about doing some type of business.... IMO your man then turned that into he wanted to be managed & part of his group

as far as Ben Westhoffs - aint never heard of him till a few years ago
and for the record i gots nothing against cacs

but the question i pose to u & others is the 90’s era produced the greatest black/urban writers, journalist, editors in all of hip hop history

YET

not one of these high profile hip hop historian has stated biggie asked your man to manage him (personally i never heard this from them)

which only leads me to believe this cac heard pac say it numerous times & used it in his book

and lastly, ask yourself

BEFORE THE BEEF

your man did hundreds pon hundreds of interviews, articles, magazines, tv & all sorts of media
YET
da nikka never once mention biggie asking him to managed him or saying biggie wants to be a member of Thug Life

AFTER THE BEEF

when your man decided to go full blast, he mention it damn near all the time the camera or mic came on

which only proves those things were half truths - solely to make biggie look bad
:yeshrug:

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
i don’t need to create my own scenario - i state facts & some people just cant handle it

i did address the half truths :francis:

again, damn near every artist have conversations about doing some type of business.... IMO your man then turned that into he wanted to be managed & part of his group

as far as Ben Westhoffs - aint never heard of him till a few years ago
and for the record i gots nothing against cacs

but the question i pose to u & others is the 90’s era produced the greatest black/urban writers, journalist, editors in all of hip hop history

YET

not one of these high profile hip hop historian has stated biggie asked your man to manage him (personally i never heard this from them)

which only leads me to believe this cac heard pac say it numerous times & used it in his book

and lastly, ask yourself

BEFORE THE BEEF

your man did hundreds pon hundreds of interviews, articles, magazines, tv & all sorts of media
YET
da nikka never once mention biggie asking him to managed him or saying biggie wants to be a member of Thug Life

AFTER THE BEEF

when your man decided to go full blast, he mention it damn near all the time the camera or mic came on

which only proves those things were half truths - solely to make biggie look bad
:yeshrug:
Back then it didnt matter, thats why no spoke on it. :snoop:

Dude..Ive worked promotions..

I cant tell you how many up and coming artists asked me to manage them based on my connects, resources, and work ethic.

I tell them I dont babysit.

Get at me when your workload exceeds your personal time.

Pac told'em, let Puff manage you, he'll make you a star..how hard is that to believe?

You along with a few other cats nitpick, because of the other bullshyt fans integrate into his legacy.

I dont know you and I have nothing against you, but I'd tend to believe a author who does research on his subject, whereas nobody from the family, nor people he worked with came out and scrutinized the publishing..

Yet here you are THE ONLY CAT trying to be like "oohh nooo Pac never said that, Big never asked..."

But do you, breh..make ever makes you feel better..

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Even Live Squad has confirmed how Pac would hold Biggie down. shyt Lil Kim got stories about how Pac used to come thru and hold Biggie down. Them nikkas was COOL with eachother and that’s Pac’s character anyway. Look at the new interview with Vlad and Guy Torry. Guy Torry speaks on how Pac was when it came to nikkas who black and he was cool wit. He looked out for nikkas. Gave shyt for free. Forced paid for shyt for their business even if they offered it for free. All kinda shyt.
Breh.

My good friend was Pacs first DJ and producer....Money B, Dj Fuze, we all went to the same high school, and Mon lived around the corner from Dion aka Big D the Impossible

I got stories..

You think I'll waste keystrokes on these b*stards...fukk naw.