“PAC WAS A FAIRWEATHER FRIEND” - HAITIAN JACK

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
@kingofnyc thank you for helping make this nikka have several seats:salute:..since his initial lie was soundly refuted he feeling pretty stupid.. nikka Went from Pac made biggie to now incoherently rambling about MJ and pippen:deadrose::mjlol:

I peeped how his whole argument collapsed under the weight of its own lies and bullshyt..:dead:

Pippen was a supporting cast member, he was no King of an entire coast and movement like Biggie.

These dudes are so jealous of Biggie, they keep trying to slyly transfer Biggie's titles and accolades to an average rapper no one really cared for unless he was in the news for drama

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this thread so funny cuz most of yall aint even old enough to know wtf yall talking about. What yall was at most 13-14 back then? The 90s was LONG time ago. it bet not be a buncha 37 year olds arguing about this bullshyt in 2019 :mjlol:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I don't want to believe him -

Pac seemed like the type to demand total unwavering loyalty. Crossing the line, even slightly, got you dismissed.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

Already Time stamped

:snoop: not gonna front : i misread your post

pac spew this complete nonsense that biggie wanted to be down with thug life & the biggie haters continue to throw that fukk shyt out there

so i ask u, what da differences from pac yelling badboy at biggie shows or never-less rocking imma badboy t-shirt on stage with biggie & his crew

PacBig_I_m_a_bad_boy_copy_1024x1024.jpg

dem nikkaz were industry homies that supported each other
nothing more - nothing less
:snoop:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Notorious BIG "Ready To Die" LP went Platinum in March 1995 6 months after it was released, 2Pac's "Me Against The World" went Platinum in April only 2 months after its Feb 1995 release. 24 years later both albums still very highly regarded. Picture if they had guest-starred on each others albums in 1995. They did some good shyt together like this here-

so u comparing apples to oranges
R2D was biggie 1st Lp
MATW was pac 3rd solo / 4th in total

do apples to apples
biggie 1st - took 2 months to go gold then 4 months thereafter to go platinum : several months later to go 2x plat and so on & so on
pac 1st - took 4 years to go gold

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:snoop: not gonna front : i misread your post

pac spew this complete nonsense that biggie wanted to be down with thug life & the biggie haters continue to throw that fukk shyt out there

so i ask u, what da differences from pac yelling badboy at biggie shows or never-less rocking imma badboy t-shirt on stage with biggie & his crew

PacBig_I_m_a_bad_boy_copy_1024x1024.jpg

dem nikkaz were industry homies that supported each other
nothing more - nothing less
:snoop:
Dont be stupid. Pac was already an established movie star and music artist by the time Biggie stepped on the scene. Biggie was an honorary Thug Life member. The only reason he’s not on the album is for label reasons. Pac was bringing Biggie out on his shows. This cant be argued. Biggie was actually ready to drop Puff at one point and have Pac manage his career but Pac told him he wasnt in the position himself to do so. Ready To Die is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time but there was alot of influences that went into that album. From Nas, to King Tee, to Chubb Rock, to Pac, to Heavy D, to Dre and Snoop. Etc etc. Which is why it blew up. It was universal while still feeling New York. Perfect blend.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Dont be stupid. Pac was already an established movie star and music artist by the time Biggie stepped on the scene. Biggie was an honorary Thug Life member. The only reason he’s not on the album is for label reasons. Pac was bringing Biggie out on his shows. This cant be argued. Biggie was actually ready to drop Puff at one point and have Pac manage his career but Pac told him he wasnt in the position himself to do so. Ready To Die is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time but there was alot of influences that went into that album. From Nas, to King Tee, to Chubb Rock, to Pac, to Heavy D, to Dre and Snoop. Etc etc. Which is why it blew up. It was universal while still feeling New York. Perfect blend.

I don't know about pac, but I know too much about biggies career to let you spit this bull...

Puff never managed Big, this was Mark Pitts. Biggie was already signed with Uptown (Puff, Andre) before he went to Bad Boy. He was signed straight after the unsigned hype column..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I don't know about pac, but I know too much about biggies career to let you spit this bull...

Puff never managed Big, this was Mark Pitts. Biggie was already signed with Uptown (Puff, Andre) before he went to Bad Boy. He was signed straight after the unsigned hype column..
Fam im not spitting bull. Im not saying Puff managed Biggie. Im saying Biggie wanted to drop Puff and have Pac manage his career. Before the Bad Boy shyt really popped off. Being that Pac was helping him make more moves at that point. This is a fact.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Fam im not spitting bull. Im not saying Puff managed Biggie. Im saying Biggie wanted to drop Puff and have Pac manage his career. Before the Bad Boy shyt really popped off. Being that Pac was helping him make more moves at that point. This is a fact.

Biggie was signed at uptown before being signed at badboy.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Biggie was signed at uptown before being signed at badboy.
I know this. And he wasn't happy with how shyt was going for him. Biggie was getting impatient and was bout to dub everything and do his thing in the streets. It wasnt until Bad Boy started poppin off when he felt satisfied with what was going on with his career.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:mjlol:

at anybody with half a brain ready to drop puff for pac
when one was a struggling rapper and the other was the mastermind of creating the two biggest new artists is at the particular time Jodeci and Mary J. Blige again you would have to be a fukking complete moron to believe the shyt that pac said

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

at anybody with half a brain ready to drop puff for pac
when one was a struggling rapper and the other was the mastermind of creating the two biggest new artists is at the particular time Jodeci and Mary J. Blige again you would have to be a fukking complete moron to believe the shyt that pac said
It doesnt matter what a nikka doing or did for someone else when they aint doing it for YOU. Biggie was stagnant at one point and Pac was helping him. That’s all there is to it. And it wasnt Pac that said it was people who were around at the time. Also Pac said the same shyt about Puff that u said. That he was in way better hands dealing with Puff. Everyone knows Biggie was damn near one foot in and one foot out the game at one point cause he didnt like how his career was going before he blew up. His own people have said this.
The Notorious B.I.G. Wanted Tupac To Manage Him

The Notorious B.I.G. Reportedly Once Asked Tupac to Manage Him

Home - BET UK

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It doesnt matter what a nikka doing or did for someone else when they aint doing it for YOU. Biggie was stagnant at one point and Pac was helping him. That’s all there is to it. And it wasnt Pac that said it was people who were around at the time. Also Pac said the same shyt about Puff that u said. That he was in way better hands dealing with Puff. Everyone knows Biggie was damn near one foot in and one foot out the game at one point cause he didnt like how his career was going before he blew up. His own people have said this.
The Notorious B.I.G. Wanted Tupac To Manage Him

The Notorious B.I.G. Reportedly Once Asked Tupac to Manage Him

Home - BET UK

So Pac never managed him so had no real bearing other than being a super fan like everyone else hanging around Big.

Stagnant where in such a short and meteoric rise? :pachaha: