“They will mess it up somehow” - why keep watching when you don’t trus the bookers?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You want to see your favorites succeed, or simply anyone trying to make the most of an opportunity. Thankfully, I’m not glued to wwe tv like I used to be, and the wwe only has themselves to blame for that. I feel for the marks that actually watch all wwe programming during the week.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel like in threads every week whether it’s a potential new star signing, an nxt call up, a returning superstar, or an angle that has potential...a good portion of posters always gut their expectations with statements like

“Well Vince will find a way to ruin this”
“I don’t trust them to book (insert character) right”
“They are going to bury him/her when they get called up”

What’s he logic in still watching when you watch it with such low expectations

Because at the end of the day.... people at worst still care just little enough to want to be part of the discussion/conversation.

When you don’t watch it.... it makes your opinion weak and less credible ala cats that trash or talk badly about TNA but only have word of mouth talking points and haven’t watched it since Abyss was the champ.

Cats just trynna stay updated with what’s going on

Martha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's always the chance something awesome will happen. Imagine turning off RAW early in 2011 when John Cena and R-Truth are having a table match only to find out that CM Punk cut the pipebomb promo and you missed it.

Real talk,...
That is the only reason I kept watching.
As finally it seemed we were gonna get a chance for real.
Where in that time period we did and eventually that season they ratched't up and it has been a great run.

Besides that, I have quit watching numerous times, and I have definitely stopped watching wwf for half decades to more than likely full decades. Like I did not watch wwf from somewhere around no holds barred, to the actual wwf superstars recap of the lost my smile club and in one episode I stopped watching till somewhere periodically just before scsa visited Brian Pillman house. To eventually seeing the exposal special and that is what sparked my Interest and intrigue to become what is termed smart. As I tried to learn the business well enough that I could see the fukkery before if happened. To somehow lessen the blow, when it happened[just so happens the fukkery got to great around benoit's death]. So it was not till the actual roh on directv. I would never have watched wrasslin again period. If not for the WWE raid of dragon and black. I would have never watched wwf ever again. Plus, if not for the pipe bomb, I would not have tuned back in consistently either. As after the pipe bomb they has their six weeks of fake change stapled onto mania season and that buildup at that point for promotions on standard viewable cable tv like tna and WWE were absolutely brilliant tv week to week. That we even got to see cm punk beat John cena and be champ, ryback, the shield, the continued brilliant comeuppance of Daniel Bryan. The only thing handled poorly in that time on wwf was Brock, cena, Orton, and hhh. Of which Brock was in wait and see to trust mode. Whereas hhh was in his typical burial by design routine and Orton/cena was the same bs. Alternatively tna was on aces and eights were eventually we got let that bih cry and finally Hogan getting treated convincingly. So that era was a really high quality time. That has descended from the eventual yes movement and political burial to Daniel Bryan. To another raid of the better promotions now higher quality stars. So as of right now, the WWE is only keeping me around because of aries[released], and aj styles.
If this company seems like it won't get that right.
I can gracefully walk away from WWE and somewhere down the line. Just watch all the aj I missed when I finally have a reason to order a WWE network pass. As of right now, I know for fifteen years and most of the WWE. There is no Contintuity or high quality to make me buy a WWE account at this current time. I gather I will vet one when WWE makes me turn them off and later in life. As an old man in his sixties or seventies. I probably buy the network and sit behind an easel ans draw comics with WWE aj styles matches as background noise. Past that, I know from experience. My time watching WWE is limited. As globally I have stopped watching numerous times for five year or more plus windows rather easily.

That last part is telling
If big e was large Eric he’d have been two time champ by now before joining New day
Kofi Kingston at his best is better everyone outside of maybe ten other wrestlers in the company. Xavier Woods is as charismatic as any other person there. Not one of them has had a legit world title shot or feud despite being the go to group for nearly two years and the most important tag team in Wwe of the last five or ten years

This has credence, cause real talk.
The tag titles are usually the spring board program for the world champion versus an antagonist. As a matter of fact, they typically use the tag titles for their superstar draw champion setup and that opp has never happened for new day and real talk. They are kinds not allowed to push the characters along singularly at any rate comparable to past tag champs. Now granted we don't know politically what the whole Paige incident could have been all together. Yet politically and admin wise internally the WWE could point to connection to that incident as to why they are not realistically elevated. So, there is that,....
Past that and taking into account the current try to headfake being PC climate. as subterfuge and deflection of the bigger issues not being fixed in our narcissist company. You could say well they still let such and such go over and I understand that person's perspective as well. Yet, given how things are I see that being the admin based unsaid out for why the new day have not evolved or had any real character development individually.
As quite possibly and internally the new day could be on some admin based political hold pattern. So, for right now considering the situation i would say that could be it. Yet outside of that, in any other climate and if the new day were a different complexion and hue. Big e would have probably been breathing believably down Brock and heyman neck.

So, hopefully we see what it is.

Art Barr

Last edited: