“U Should Know Within 6 Months If U Wanna Marry A Woman”

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see my kids as a child support check, I see them as the little people me and my wife created TOGETHER. I'm Clyde, I need my Bonnie to ride with me:manny:.

Some of yall dudes got some serious complexes in regards to women.

It's unfortunate u hold this kind of disdain for women, especially since ur thinking about having kids one day. Some people were just meant to be alone forever. Enjoy building and dying alone :manny:

What you see doesn't matter ... It's what your wife and the state sees that matters. 50% chance you'll learn the HARD way and won't see it coming :sas2:

No complexes here. I'm knocking down a brazilian and a malaysian...guess I disdain them too ? :lolbron:

My freedom and piece of mind ...at this point are more important than having anchors on my life. :blessed:

Usually women say this but im not surprised since married men rarely think for themselves eitherway everyone dies alone. :manny:

Daps
Married brehs is this true:lupe:

Ive heard this from alot of married people.

Some of them are divorced now though:dead:

This shyt has no one size fits all. I know a nikka who got married within 6 months of dating and they coming up on 10 years. I believe you see things early on that may lead you to believe it's a possibility but that can still be new girl sheen.