“U Should Know Within 6 Months If U Wanna Marry A Woman”

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Thanks for letting me share ur wife. Next time I wont smoke all ur black & milds while ur at work.:mjgrin:

:mjlol::mjlol:....the fact your lame ass even remotely thinks you would have a chance ....nikka you asking woman advice on the internet....:francis:...you don't got enough game to get anything I've pulled fukk nikka...now continue on with your miserable ass "What do I do with women thread"

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:mjlol::mjlol:....the fact your lame ass even remotely thinks you would have a chance ....nikka you asking woman advice on the internet....:francis:...you don't got enough game to get anything I've pulled fukk nikka...now continue on with your miserable ass "What do I do with women thread"

Plenty of men have a chance with ur wife, and have had them before in the double digits. Some of them even left that chance all over her face:leon:

Tell ur reformed who- I mean wife I said Happy Valentines Day. Love, Sucio Nino:mjgrin:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can have that feeling, emotionally, sure, within even a shorter time frame, but acting on it, with real world consequences.....incredibly foolish, and illogical.

I am of the opinion that relationships born quickly and intensely, fade out equally rapidly, I have read a lot about it.

I know people who got married within a month or two, that is just.....not advisable, in my opinion.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Plenty of men have a chance with ur wife, and have had them before in the double digits. Some of them even left that chance all over her face:leon:

Tell ur reformed who- I mean wife I said Happy Valentines Day. Love, Sucio Nino:mjgrin:

Tell your left and right hand I said the same....:mjlol::mjlol:...the audacity of this hairy palmed b*stard.

As you spend ANOTHER Friday night alone indoors with Jergens..:francis:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Or protecting their income and assets ? :jbhmm:

My thing is how are u in a relationship with someone for 10 years and YALL HAVEN'T BUILT TOGETHER.

That's wasting time imo. Yall dudes be the same ones wanting to live in different homes after 10 years because u need your "space" :pachaha:

You can live ur life thinking every woman is out to take advantage of you, or you CAN BUILD with a like minded female. It's only so much building you can do TOGETHER without being married.

Is there risk involved? Of course, but anything worth having has risk associated with it. Maybe I'm different, I grew up in a 2 parent home and my parents have been together over 35 years so I know it can work with the right person. After 8 years I think I've found that in my wife :obama:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is how are u in a relationship with someone for 10 years and YALL HAVEN'T BUILT TOGETHER.

That's wasting time imo. Yall dudes be the same ones wanting to live in different homes after 10 years because u need your "space" :pachaha:

You can live ur life thinking every woman is out to take advantage of you, or you CAN BUILD with a like minded female. It's only so much building you can do TOGETHER without being married.

Is there risk involved? Of course, but anything worth having has risk associated with it. Maybe I'm different, I grew up in a 2 parent home and my parents have been together over 35 years so I know it can work with the right person. After 8 years I think I've found that in my wife :obama:

I can build on my own and have done so already.

Relationships are uncontrollable variables and peace of mind is something
you need when you are tackling business challenges not emotional terrorism/sh!t tests over
fleeting feelings or gossip about people you have no interest in/ worrying about her social circle approving of you etc.

I'm the same as you...2 parent traditional home and 30 years strong too.

Difference is I like to mitigate risk so marriage here in the West is an absolute no-go

If I ever decide I want kids, I'd marry in Saudi Arabia or somewhere like that

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I can build on my own and have done so already.

Relationships are uncontrollable variables and peace of mind is something
you need when you are tackling business challenges not emotional terrorism/sh!t tests over
fleeting feelings or gossip about people you have no interest in/ worrying about her social circle approving of you etc.

I'm the same as you...2 parent traditional home and 30 years strong too.

Difference is I like to mitigate risk so marriage here in the West is an absolute no-go

If I ever decide I want kids, I'd marry in Saudi Arabia or somewhere like that

To each his own my man. I don't wanna build alone I need female companionship:manny:

If u think living a life alone and having kids with a mail order wife is fulfilling then go ahead :manny:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s being taken to literally. Knowing within 6 months you would marry a woman doesn’t mean you are going to marry her or even contemplating marriage. To me it means, you know the attributes you would want in a wife and the given time frame should be enough to see if that woman has those attributes. But not just dating though, in an exclusive and committed relationship.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To each his own my man. I don't wanna build alone I need female companionship:manny:

If u think living a life alone and having kids with a mail order wife is fulfilling then go ahead :manny:

Nah, I don't seek fulfillment from women maybe you do ... :manny:

If you are fine with state enforced child robbery and asset seizures then go ahead :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only women say this. As it is advice that only benefits them. Lol @ nikkas seeing a chick once or twice a week for half a year and assuming he knows her

First time i heard this bullshyt was from a chick with a bd who beats her. :mjlol: About as far from marriage as you can get

2 years relationship being wasted time >>>> the time AND money that goes into failed marriages

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I don't seek fulfillment from women maybe you do ... :manny:

If you are fine with state enforced child robbery and asset seizures then go ahead :manny:
I don't see my kids as a child support check, I see them as the little people me and my wife created TOGETHER. I'm Clyde, I need my Bonnie to ride with me:manny:.

Some of yall dudes got some serious complexes in regards to women.

It's unfortunate u hold this kind of disdain for women, especially since ur thinking about having kids one day. Some people were just meant to be alone forever. Enjoy building and dying alone :manny: