00's fashion was the woat

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Wanted some Ed Hardy gear so bad in middle school cause Jim, Juelz and other celebrity nikkaz was rocking that shyt. Couldn’t wait to pull up to school and enter my classes like :win::youngsabo:
aR9mSZT.gif

glad something made me go
xF1d0Wv.gif

when my aunt was like you still want some Ed Hardy stuff for Christmas? :queen: Avoided going full skull gang like them aside from a non Ed Hardy shirt or two only cause my mom bought it in advance when I was way past that faze :manny::pachaha:

that ed hardy shyt was mad ugly to me.. maybe cause i’m white and the way whites wore it was :hhh:

and i knew i’d look like a goof ball wearing that

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The only good thing to come out of that era was Bape and BBC/Ice Cream
Im thankful I dont take pictures like that, don't need anybody pulling up pics of me Southpole and Enyce down at the family function

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tall tees:mjgrin:

Thorwback jerseys. If your bread was low, hit the flea market:mjgrin:

Bapes & AF1s (low tops)

I remember copping hella throwbacks in ‘09, thinking I was gonna kill the game for my freshman year of HS, then the game changed:wow:that shyt wasn’t in style anymore. I was mad as hell lol

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:francis: Most of you let these designers who are probably fags that take a broomstick up the ass tell you what fashion is trending and how you should dress and now we got nikkas walking around looking like this
rnygnbs2ybn31.jpg

:hhh:I'll take 00s era fashion over this shytanyday
a lot of "homophobic" nikkas rushing to buy clothes from gay men. The fashion industry mostly women and gay men.

Some notable mentions I just looked up:

YSL was gay (dead)
Versace was gay (dead)
Christian Loubiton is gay
Tom Ford is gay
Michael Kors is gay
Marc Jacobs is gay (WOAT 00s fashion :mjlol:)
Calvin Klien is gay

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH tho, nggas only postin bamma shyt. This was pre internet, and the rest of you nggas outside the Northeast/tri-state region had NOOOo style, and couldn't dress. :camby:

At least nggas up here at drip wit our shyt...
images

hqdefault.jpg

d96b2ca800719c52c060091bd9784361.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

87eedc82887d4c28551c786187ef24b9.jpg

This is the way me n my ppls dressed. Back then, cats were drippy. All nggas are doin now, is emulating the shyt all the cool nggas were wearin BACK THEN. The sizes are just toned down. Everybody got style now, cuz dudes that could dress then, set the template. That Prodigy pic is from HNIC era. Thats the year 2000. He could be on a block today, wit that fit on. Again, every other region arrived late wit fashion.

Only certain individuals were wearin (Tims) constructs, or AF1s, or even on Js heavy like that. Everyone didn't know how to freak off a pair of Pumas, or some Adidas like they do now. Its easy as shyt to get fly today.

I can't speak on you goofy bamma nggas rockin FUBU and all that other goofy shyt your postin.:mjlol:

Dudes on here postin Chingy, Nelly, and Luda, like thats who yall aspired to dress like. :dead:

Nah...thats how yall carried it. Don't put that stamp on everyone.

Scrolled way too long for someone to finally say it.

Philly/Jersey/NY was on something waaaaaaay different in those days. We was laughing the same way at the Chingys and Ludas of the world in that era.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
TBH tho, nggas only postin bamma shyt. This was pre internet, and the rest of you nggas outside the Northeast/tri-state region had NOOOo style, and couldn't dress. :camby:

At least nggas up here at drip wit our shyt...
images

hqdefault.jpg

d96b2ca800719c52c060091bd9784361.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

87eedc82887d4c28551c786187ef24b9.jpg

This is the way me n my ppls dressed. Back then, cats were drippy. All nggas are doin now, is emulating the shyt all the cool nggas were wearin BACK THEN. The sizes are just toned down. Everybody got style now, cuz dudes that could dress then, set the template. That Prodigy pic is from HNIC era. Thats the year 2000. He could be on a block today, wit that fit on. Again, every other region arrived late wit fashion.

Only certain individuals were wearin (Tims) constructs, or AF1s, or even on Js heavy like that. Everyone didn't know how to freak off a pair of Pumas, or some Adidas like they do now. Its easy as shyt to get fly today.

I can't speak on you goofy bamma nggas rockin FUBU and all that other goofy shyt your postin.:mjlol:

Dudes on here postin Chingy, Nelly, and Luda, like thats who yall aspired to dress like. :dead:

Nah...thats how yall carried it. Don't put that stamp on everyone.

:wow:Rep and Dap...thats all that there's to it. Brehs post up a picture of TI swimming in extra large shyt and think 2000s attire trash. They haven't lived when the jean drip stained your fresh timbs and the white tee sit on so precisely upon the button up:ohlawd: