00's fashion was the woat

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:russ:

This mid 2000s tho. The funny thing is we started rocking fitted tees before fitted jeans. nikkas had on tight tees with baggy jeans for a season or two
:heh:

That’s the era Riley got his whole style from :lolbron:

tumblr_mjgx6wVcXY1rgam01o1_1280.png

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Most of you let these designers who are probably fags that take a broomstick up the ass tell you what fashion is trending and how you should dress and now we got nikkas walking around looking like this
rnygnbs2ybn31.jpg

:hhh:I'll take 00s era fashion over this shytanyday
The sagging shyt looks even more ridiculous now with tight pants. SMH whenever I see young brothas like that walking around like a penguin

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Been watching some black 00’s sitcoms with my girl and you see the more casual 00’s fashion and not just exaggerated gaudy hip-hop shyt that isn’t a great representation of how average people dressed just like today a lot of the shyt posted here is not how average people dress

Turtlenecks, knit sweaters, button downs, baggy jeans, leather jackets, sweatsuits, long sleeves, jean jackets, polo shirts

Girls was doing low rider jeans, blouses, jeans with no back pockets, low cut tops with the cleavage out, Juicy Coutoure sweat suits, jean skirts

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The sagging shyt looks even more ridiculous now with tight pants. SMH whenever I see young brothas like that walking around like a penguin
They all look like they take dikk n the booty.. Evey time I see it im like :hhh:I never been down with my drawers being exposed at any point in time... Pops woulda kicked my ass and I'm dead serious