[01/01] AEW Dynamite: New Year's homecoming

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This MJF hate is confusing to me.

Like why are people acting like he an absolute trash wrestler now.

Or atleast when did anyone say he was great or business top 5?

I see comments from some that are now knocking him like “Bu Bu but got all the tools...” and if y’all really feel that way damn is it really that tough to give this dude some time to get better and put it all together?

Then all this silly “Jay White” comparisons, well damn atleast Jay White was given time and way more than y’all giving MJF, can he atleast get that?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Tried to tell people it takes more than getting booed to be a great heel when they were talkin bout Corbin being one of the best in the business :heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Now we hating for saying mjf is extra average on tbe mic and trash in ring? :mjlol:

Jay White had a match of the year candidate under his belt. The ultra super heel is getting cheek kisses from women :mjlol: and nerds kissing his fake ring.

Fake heat.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
We ain't even hating on MJF. I'm simply giving my opinion on what I've seen so far. The more I watch MJF, it's easy to see why he's not on weekly.

He's cut the same promo shytting on the crowd every time he has a mic. That's only entertaining for so long. He's also mediocre as fukk in the ring and there's a reason he doesn't wrestle often. I'm almost positive you can count the amount of MJF matches on one hand. I definitely see his match with Cody being a gimmick match or an unsanctioned match.

Seriously, what makes MJF a better heel than Baron Corbin? Corbin is also way better in the ring than MJF. Most of y'all just hate Baron Corbin because he's given more screen time than your favorites.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This MJF hate is confusing to me.

Like why are people acting like he an absolute trash wrestler now.

Or atleast when did anyone say he was great or business top 5?

I see comments from some that are now knocking him like “Bu Bu but got all the tools...” and if y’all really feel that way damn is it really that tough to give this dude some time to get better and put it all together?

Then all this silly “Jay White” comparisons, well damn atleast Jay White was given time and way more than y’all giving MJF, can he atleast get that?

I've seen his matches and promos in MLW, I've seen all his shyt from aew.

He is not good in ring. I didn't say he was bad on the mic just average. He isn't even the biggest heel in mlw for all this "best heel in the biz" shyt ya talk. Contra Unit had those latinos in Florida throwing shyt in the ring and damn near causing a riot. When has the best heel done anything close to this? A "fan" who just so happens to be an indy playfighter throwing water at him. :unimpressed:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

He is not good in ring. I didn't say he was bad on the mic just average. He isn't even the biggest heel in mlw for all this "best heel in the biz" shyt ya talk. Contra Unit had those latinos in Florida throwing shyt in the ring and damn near causing a riot. When has the best heel done anything close to this? A "fan" who just so happens to be an indy playfighter throwing water at him. :unimpressed:
I also remember seeing on here that MJF barely wrestles in MLW as well. Is that true? There's a reason for it but these folks just wanna call us haters.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
MJF is very good on the mic, not average. Thats in terms of his skills. He does need to diversify the material in his promos though..i do agree that that is getting a little tiring.

Seems passable in the ring but i need to see more

Either way its clear he has massive potential and aew is doing right by not over-exposing him this early in his career

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
he had a match recently against a stablemate and it was :francis:

im still waiting for 1 example of this massive heat he supposedly gets.
MJF also managed to have an underwhelming match against Adam Page and he's had good matches basically every time he's been in the ring. I was looking forward to their match and I was left disappointed. That cross roads he did on Page was WOAT.

I know you don't watch WWE but I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what makes him a better heel than Baron Corbin.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
MJF also managed to have an underwhelming match against Adam Page and he's had good matches basically every time he's been in the ring. I was looking forward to their match and I was left disappointed. That cross roads he did on Page was WOAT.

I know you don't watch WWE but I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what makes him a better heel than Baron Corbin.

Like I said I don't see what everyone else is seeing in dude. :manny: if dudes feel he is the "best heel in the biz" cool but like I said he has had matches and promos in mlw and he has yet to have a segment where people were throwing shyt in the ring and ready to damn near riot like Fatu and his goons. So if he ain't even the best heel over there how is he the best heel in the biz :francis:

If dudes are entertained by him cool but I don't look forward to his segments or matches at all. Watch his match w Cody be the worst Cody match in aew and dudes will be juelzing for him.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Like I said I don't see what everyone else is seeing in dude. :manny: if dudes feel he is the "best heel in the biz" cool but like I said he has had matches and promos in mlw and he has yet to have a segment where people were throwing shyt in the ring and ready to damn near riot like Fatu and his goons. So if he ain't even the best heel over there how is he the best heel in the biz :francis:

If dudes are entertained by him cool but I don't look forward to his segments or matches at all. Watch his match w Cody be the worst Cody match in aew and dudes will be juelzing for him.
I can't speak on the MLW stuff because I never watched it. I'm not seeing best heel in the business either and I've noticed he basically cuts the same promo every time.

Speaking of Cody, I don't even think any of MJF's AEW promos have been better than the promo Cody cut against Jericho in the build up. I know it's different being heel and face but I'm not a Cody fan either.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I got you..... I didn’t know you was one of the people specifically I was referring too.

But be that as it may, I just look at him as a fairly new talent that needs his growing room..

Now if he was a vet that’s wrestled atleast as long as Scorpio Sky I would be more inclined to take that stance.

From what I’ve seen so far with his ring I think he’s decent and I’ve seen worse. Everything I’ve seen him do is simple or basic like a Randy Orton or some and “No I’m not trynna compare him to Orton” just saying like Randy, he doesn’t do anything terribly flashing that can look bad or be botched. Just basic shyt.

I still feel we should give that nicca a year or so