[04/07/2019] Official KOFIMANIA Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

They got 18 days, they better lean into Tony Nese being from Long Island.

A nice, grounded, backstory featurette on Tony Nese could work.

Nese won the tournament? :mjlol: Man, even by cruiserweight standards no one is going to give a fukk about that match. Probably should have gone all out and had the whole roster in a crazy spot fest gauntlet/scramble.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
This card is a colossal mess.
Kofi vs Bryan, Rollins vs Lesnar, Becky vs Charlotte vs Ronda, AJ vs Orton and Joe vs Rey all seems like dope matches to me.:manny:

Then HHH vs Batista could be fun with a lot of fukkery.

McIntyre vs Roman doesnt look like a bad match, both are good workers.

Then we should see atleast one spotfest with one of the tag titles involved.

Overall this card is very solid to me.:hubie:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Nese won the tournament? :mjlol: Man, even by cruiserweight standards no one is going to give a fukk about that match. Probably should have gone all out and had the whole roster in a crazy spot fest gauntlet/scramble.

A ladder match featuring all relevant cruiserweights would have been match of the night :ohhh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kofi vs Bryan, Rollins vs Lesnar, Becky vs Charlotte vs Ronda, AJ vs Orton and Joe vs Rey all seems like dope matches to me.:manny:

There are like 15 matches. That's a colossal mess.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

There is too many possible matches, if they go with 15-17 matches I will be burnt out after the 8th or so match..

Like they need to trim the fat, its too much, everyone on the roster doesnt deserve to be on the card.. If they broke the show up into two nights It would be so much better.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like we will be seeing a return to WWETV from The Undertaker this spring, however, it may not be at WWE's "Grandest Stage Of Them All", WrestleMania.
Despite any issues between "The Deadman" and WWE that followed after he signed on to be a part of Starrcast 2 during Memorial Day weekend, Undertaker will still be performing at the Saudi Arabia show on May 3, 2019, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

:laff:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It looks like we will be seeing a return to WWETV from The Undertaker this spring, however, it may not be at WWE's "Grandest Stage Of Them All", WrestleMania.
Despite any issues between "The Deadman" and WWE that followed after he signed on to be a part of Starrcast 2 during Memorial Day weekend, Undertaker will still be performing at the Saudi Arabia show on May 3, 2019, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

:laff:

@Silkk :mjgrin: