[04/07/2019] Official KOFIMANIA Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't know man, if I'm spending all that $$$ I want the best show possible. If that means not seeing 1/3 of the roster because they would just make the card more bloated and harder to get through, I'd be fine with that. 9 matches instead of 14 or whatever seems like a way more enjoyable experience than a 7 hour show.

By the time Becky closes the show (or Kofi, though that's a long shot), the crowd is naturally spent and the thing they paid to see the most is received as a cool moment but not the special one it could because the show was sooo long.
Nah..fans will save their energy for what they pay for. Becky will matter...Bryan/Kofi will be loud...Asuka will get a good reaction...Angle's reaction should be loud.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

TuPFhkY.gif

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

So I was just saying on the other page that every match on the card doesn't need mad time...

shyt like this.

Let Kurt toss this MF around for about 5-6 minutes, keep the action going with no long breaks nshyt, wrap it up, give Kurt his moment. Shorter it is, better it is. Longer it goes, more it'll suck.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder if I can exchange my ticket for a future WWE live event, even a house show for all I care. Other than hopefully Kofi and Bryan, I might fall asleep during the rest of the card. :francis: