CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wonder what the thought process behind these things are
Probably the jump to the main roster. Look I'm not a fan of the change either and yes the song is worse but again nothing we can really do. Yes you can dislike it but to get upset over it is another thing.

I mean there is a chance he gets his NXT theme back, it seems like Tiffany did. We can only wait and see.:yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I just got home.... Tama Tonga with The Bloodline now? :ohhh:Samoans and Tongans are uniting now?

:mjlol:Solo must have had the same reaction that we did on TSC about Jimmy's WrestleMania match and kicked him out as a result.
I said the same thing, jimmy is being treated accordingly after that trash performance while hey is being rewarded lol.

But I don’t think this means an uso reunion, Jimmy going to have to survive until Roman comes back and they realize that Roman didn’t send them orders and they team up to create bloodline Wolfpack

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Solo turning on Jimmy and the introduction of Tonga was very well done…this was some Godfather type shyt. :wow:

I like this new :demonic:version of Solo. Now that Roman is on hiatus, he can get some momentum going and become more of a leader than a follower.

Or atleast 2nd in command to The Rock.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Solo turning on Jimmy and the introduction of Tonga was very well done…this was some Godfather type shyt. :wow:

I like this new :demonic:version of Solo. Now that Roman is on hiatus, he can get some momentum going and become more of a leader than a follower.

Or atleast 2nd in command to The Rock.
he's shown immediately that he will become the evolved version of his pops and become a WWE/World Heavyweight Champion soon, I say 2026 he either wins the Rumble or MITB and then wins the title. that gives time for Drew, Punk, Seth, Cody, Rome, and Priest to have the world titles.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jey needs to move to SD so The Bloodline can reunite, but I get the feeling he'll be going to RAW and we'll get brand vs brand at Survivor Series.
Jey way too over to be getting back with Jimmy. At best Jimmy should be his lackey/backup one day.....But putting them back together as a full time tag team with how hot Jey is is crazy.

Jeff - Matt
Scott - Rick
Booker - Stevie

Sometimes one brother just clearly outgrows the other

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jey way too over to be getting back with Jimmy. At best Jimmy should be his lackey/backup one day.....But putting them back together as a full time tag team with how hot Jey is is crazy.

Jeff - Matt
Scott - Rick
Booker - Stevie

Sometimes one brother just clearly outgrows the other
True, But even Jey has said that he wants the Usos to reunite. They can still be cliqued up and do their own thing as well. I'm calling the OG Bloodline vs new Bloodline with Rock calling the shots for the new version, which leads to Rock vs Roman at Mania 41.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman tortured the fukk outta Jey back in 2020 when Jimmy was out, and Jimmy in turn peer pressured Jey into "falling in line" with roman, then fukked up Jey's getback on Roman at summerslam,, in other words, Jimmy's been one of the biggest haters and azzholes in WWE, and I'm supposed to boo Solo for whooping that trick..? :mjlol: Other than that, solid show, I'm almost convinced that Rey is pulling some MF DOOM shyt and has a doppelgänger rocking his mask, idk how tf he still doing that shyt at his age..!