firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That attack was clearly to write Jimmy off TV for a bit
So if the Usos reunite it won't be for a while anyway
They are definitely reuniting and siding with Roman against Bloodline Hollywood though so prepare yourselves for that :russ:

Also, I didn't even think of this, but someone pointed out you could tell Solo was frustrated with Roman in the match with Cody. Bossing Roman around and shyt so the seeds were definitely there already

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
True, But even Jey has said that he wants the Usos to reunite. They can still be cliqued up and do their own thing as well. I'm calling the OG Bloodline vs new Bloodline with Rock calling the shots for the new version, which leads to Rock vs Roman at Mania 41.
The "War of the Tribes" Arc is about to pop off? :ohhh::blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So if Solo was gonna be the one to talk about losing having consequences, they couldn’t give him a short match at Mania or even in the last month? :mjlol:

Breh is on an almost one year losing streak
Maybe he said that because Solo was the one that wrote the promo....
tumblr_pw7odadqBW1qhtzbjo1_500.gif
:troll:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That was a good segment, In one night they made the audience want to see Roman come back. Bring in Jacob Fatu and let's see how it goes.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Solo turning on Jimmy and the introduction of Tonga was very well done…this was some Godfather type shyt. :wow:

I like this new :demonic:version of Solo. Now that Roman is on hiatus, he can get some momentum going and become more of a leader than a follower.

Or atleast 2nd in command to The Rock.
I don’t know if I was Roman and I just got in the best shape of my life, that I would be taking a hiatus just to get fat again.