Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
They're tryna blame Melo but Cody's slow ass should've moved faster.
Yup. Cody took too long to run to the ropes and too long to catch his balance once he got there. Melo might end up dealing with the same frustration I see in Bianca in working with people who want to do high paced athletic spots with them who can't actually keep up physically.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yup. Cody took too long to run to the ropes and too long to catch his balance once he got there. Melo might end up dealing with the same frustration I see in Bianca in working with people who want to do high paced athletic spots with them who can't actually keep up physically.
Naomi dealt with the same shyt, and idiot neckbeards were saying she was clumsy.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
See. They need to scrap the current format.

The DRAFT, needs to be 2-3 picks to each MR brand from NXT. Other than that, make mention of stars contracts expiring (ONLY if you KNOW they're staying in WWF) and have both MR brands have a bidding war (guaranteed title shots, last entrance in chamber match/rumble negotiations).

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
See. They need to scrap the current format.

The DRAFT, needs to be 2-3 picks to each MR brand from NXT. Other than that, make mention of stars contracts expiring (ONLY if you KNOW they're staying in WWF) and have both MR brands have a bidding war (guaranteed title shots, last entrance in chamber match/rumble negotiations).
I said NXT should only be treated a Draft “Picks”

Main Roster talent who were selected in the Draft last year should be treated as “Trades”

To move things along the “ supplemental draft “ should be during the show being shown on a ticker during matches

Last edited:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
peach-goma.gif

Whoop her ass

cute.gif

Two-Woman power trip coming :russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did they split up Alba and Isla? I wish they got more burn on the main roster, because they were nice in NXT.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Fightful: Reason for Draft Choices in Smackdown and Potential Raw Plans

*”We asked about the Friday process of barely having anyone switch brands, and we’re told that the notion put forth on TV of retaining familiar talent was important. However, there are expected to be more swaps on Monday.* ***We were also told to expect more NXT talent picked up that day****.”*

[WWE Draft, Smackdown News | Fightful Select

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe they trade Knight for Jey, because honestly they both need to be on different shows. Jey still gets a big pop but he was more entertaining on SD.
No matter how anyone on here feels about him, Jey is viewed as the top face on Raw for the time being with Punk and Seth on the bench
So unless they were gonna slide LA Knight into that slot, then there would be no reason to swap the two of them

LA Knight needs to be kept on the same brand as Logan Paul too, that's an easy feud waiting to happen