RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wonder if Cody and Melo practiced that move before the show. The degree of difficulty to pull that off is pretty high.

I doubt it. I said it in a post last night. It looks like it was thought of on the spot (by cody) Cody taps his back (as if trying go get melos attention) and you can see them talking while their both bent over and then there is hesitation and then they both run to the ropes

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Carmelo Hayes was drafted to Smackdown on last Friday’s episode and says that fans of the blue brand can expect great things from him. During an appearance on The Smackdown Lowdown, Hayes hyped up his main roster arrival.

He said: “I mean, I went into this thing, win or loss, you know I wanted to make that statement and at the end of the day, I know I’m destined for greatness. Going against a guy like Cody Rhodes, WWE champ for a reason. You know, I might not have made it through, I might not have beat Cody Rhodes, but I shot from the logo and I’ll tell you what, I hit rim on that. Look, they could have picked anybody. There’s a room full of thems, but they came and they picked me second in the first round because they know that Carmelo Hayes is him.