06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the only thing i find confusing in regards on how this is going to be broadcasted is using a ppv for the undercard but using espn+ for the main only

i get it the saudis own the rights to the shyt and they can do as they wish but make it less convoluted

if youre going to put it behind ppv...put all of it behind and tell me when i can pay my 39.99 for it OR air the entire thing on ESPN+ or give ppl an option to watch on dazn ppv or espn+ ppv

2legit

Superstar
Daps
the only thing i find confusing in regards on how this is going to be broadcasted is using a ppv for the undercard but using espn+ for the main only

i get it the saudis own the rights to the shyt and they can do as they wish but make it less convoluted

if youre going to put it behind ppv...put all of it behind and tell me when i can pay my 39.99 for it OR air the entire thing on ESPN+ or give ppl an option to watch on dazn ppv or espn+ ppv
I'm pretty sure this fight is free on the main ESPN.

Daps
Bivol a great fighter but i see Beterbiev beating his ass bad

Beterbiev don’t look one bit worried and Bivol seems a little intimidated