[06/26] AEW Saturday Night Dynamite: Omega vs Jungle Boy for the title

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Card looks great :whew:

jungle boy vs omega should be a great match if they keep the interference to the minimum

Hangman always shows out and Hobbs gets a high profile match

Dante and Sydal is max flippy shyt:whew: let Dante get the W

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Why am I in this?

Just making a list of people I negged that I will pos rep when Jungle Boy loses to Kenny Omega

@WaveMolecules
@Vice Queen
@Bryan Danielson
@King Ka$h

tumblr_pfwwqhSLXC1s2sq21_540.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
They dropped the ball not booking Omega vs Christian. If you were gonna cool him off and drop him to the midcard then why not just let Omega beat him either at the PPV or this show then do it.

I sorta feel like they called an audible based on the crowd reaction Jungle Boy got, like they were booing Christian in favor of jungle boy:hubie:

If they were smart, they’d have Christian interfere and snap on jungle boy and have them in a high profile feud, but that’s just me

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I sorta feel like they called an audible based on the crowd reaction Jungle Boy got, like they were booing Christian in favor of jungle boy:hubie:

If they were smart, they’d have Christian interfere and snap on jungle boy and have them in a high profile feud, but that’s just me
Didn’t see the battle royal aside from his entrance and yeah that mofo was/is over as hell with that audience.

And yeah I thought Christian was gonna turn on him until the Matt Hardy stuff popped off. Still think he will before the year ends though. So hopefully they book him vs Kenny sooner rather than later.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Let me guess...jungle boy goes 15 mins and takes a L in the end...marks go "dude JB is a star!!!" "He got made tonight'

Newsflash yall said the same shyt in 2019

This guy is 5'9 150 about to fight the "top" guy in ur company...let that sink in