[06/26] AEW Saturday Night Dynamite: Omega vs Jungle Boy for the title

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're still on this?
:mjtf:
:mjlol:nikka, you're the one who responded to ME when I quoted someone else. I ignored your last post previous to this. It's literally you who's "still on this".

You: *Keeps replying to me even after I moved on to a discussion with someone else*

*gets the attention you're craving*

You:
tumblr_inline_ptl5m2LLKr1uahqmw_540.png

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjlol:nikka, you're the one who responded to ME when I quoted someone else. I ignored your last post previous to this. It's literally you who's "still on this".

You: *Keeps replying to me even after I moved on to a discussion with someone else*

*gets the attention you're craving*

You:
tumblr_inline_ptl5m2LLKr1uahqmw_540.png
Oh, I get it...you just want the last word (and to keep posting MJ smileys). No problem, lil man, I'll allow you to have the last word now.
Go ahead, scream into the abyss!

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, I get it...you just want the last word (and to keep posting MJ smileys). No problem, lil man, I'll allow you to have the last word now.
Go ahead, scream into the abyss!
I want the last word, even though I stopped replying to you a long time ago and you literally quoted me replying to someone else. You didn't even get a notification and you're still actively seeking out posts of mine to reply to. Yeah, you're gonna get this MJ smiley. :mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:whew: Jungle Boy and Omega tore the house down as expected

jungle boy delivered and the crowd loves him, he’s going to be champion at some point:obama:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good show overall and the crowd was hot

Hangman is over as fukk:wow: he needs the belt next. He’s always bleeding though

Enjoyed konan and thought that was a good segment

Dante and Sydal had a nice flippy match

Sammy is over as fukk and honestly should be getting a push over MJF:whew:

he sucks on the mic tho, he could’ve done that better. “I’m going to show everyone next week why I deserve to be all over billboards. I’m going to make you my bytch and show everyone that I’m better than you and you know it” just something simple

That Miro, “I’m god’s favorite champion” line was cold :whew:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Facts. Jungle Boy can't talk AT ALL. He got none of his father's charisma, all he has are those damn sideburns.
I wouldn't mind seeing Jungle Boy become J.B. Perry (from Beverly Hills, of course) and replacing Shawn Spears in The Pinnacle.
A rich Hollywood snob with MJF & Tully speaking for him would be a good gimmick for Jungle Boy, IMO.

Lets not act like Luke Perry was Mr Charisma

Dude just had a look that 90s white women loved

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Miro is hilarious. Gods favorite champion :skip:

"I want to thank god for keep making me powerful and my hot wife flexible" :russ: