[07/07] AEW Dynamite: Road Rager - Back on the road!

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Damn I fell asleep last week….still gotta go back and watch MJF/Sammy from last week

Hopefully we get another Hangman/Omega tease this week. Should be progressing more now.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Or Big E v. Apollo:dead:

I've never seen AEW on the road but I'll be at a soccer game tonight. The card looks good, but I'd take out the Cody match and add a Thunder Rosa or Shida match. It's also interesting that bunny is getting a lot run lately.

Eta: Just realized God's favorite champion isn't on the card:dahell::mjtf:, Tony K is fukking up:smh:

I listen to the Pat McAfee Show pretty regularly. He had Ariel Helwani as a guest yesterday. Ariel basically asked Pat why they keep booking KO/Sami and Big E/Apollo on every show, and Pat was just like :hubie:

Then Ariel & the guys on Pat's show started going in on KO saying how he just stole everyone's finishers :mjlol:

On today's show, Pat and the boys were talking about how they steal cookies from WWE's catering on Smackdown. They basically load up a bag full of cookies and bounce after the show. Pat was saying how none of the wrestlers eat cookies anyway since they're all in great shape & then Ty said Kevin Owens is probably the only one pissed :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
znwC1ML.gif