[09/05] All Elite Wrestling presents ALL OUT 2020

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This. I'm over them now. They just got this company to put themselves over heavy and that's it. No reason Lucha Bros ain't champs or had some significant main event chances.
I mean they technically put over FTR, but I never understood why they were champs in the first place, and I also don’t understand what it lasted so long. Kenny omega was wasted in a tag team when they have all those legit teams. SCU should have not been the first tag champs. I don’t like their tag division cause the right teams have never been champs.

also I appreciate them trying to make the women’s division interesting with the gimmick comedy match but the talent isn’t their. Maybe we shouldn’t give wwe such a hard time with trying to book the women cause this company is no better at it

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
This. I'm over them now. They just got this company to put themselves over heavy and that's it. No reason Lucha Bros ain't champs or had some significant main event chances.

Cody got decimated, Page and Omega lost and the Bucks were barely on the card. If anything they been taking too many L's.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Alriiiight, guess I’ll go down the line quickly...

Swole vs. Britt was fun and no qualms with Swole going over. That women’s division is severely lacking in babyfaces with personality. I’m even having trouble recalling what babyfaces they even have that speak half as often as Swole, so good on that.

Bucks vs Jurassic Express. Good showing. Matt Jackson with a Botchamania moment. Great comeback by Luchasaurus.

The subtle heel turn for the Bucks was cool.

Only complaint: the finish was overkill. JBJP eats a big superkick and kicks out. Good.

JBJP immediately eats a big a Superkick party....and kicks out again. Naaah, that should’ve been the finish. A BTE Trigger afterward is :deadhorse:, but whatever....

Sammy Guevara vs. Matthew Hardy: Feud is cursed. What were they thinking in letting dude continue....he could barely stand AFTER being knocked out cold. That was hard to watch. The rule should be that if an X is legitimately thrown up, then you can’t continue a match/angle, regardless of he circumstances.

Aubrey threw it up twice. That should’ve been it...and I’ll say what I’ve said since Matt had that last WWE run: if it isn’t cinematic, hang it the fukk up while you’re still upright. :no:

Battle Royal:

Are they going to run an angle with Sonny Kiss and “ROCK HARD” Jake Hager. Lol...when did that become his nickname? Hilarious.

I like Will Hobbs. Don’t want a push or anything for him. I just get WCW Saturday Night vibes and that’s good.

Jake and Kingston with the “snake” in the bag. Intolerably ridiculous.

Cage and Darby with the tacks and body bag....Almost tolerably ridiculous if not for the fact that they left tacks in the ring. Now you’ve got guys taking tack spots that probably had no intention on doing so. Bad biz....

Sydal...:laff:

Hope he’s okay but everything about that was hilarious. Surprise entrant...big “SSP” on the tron video....third-eye open taunt before a HUGE botch.

Bet your third-eye didn’t see that coming...Shockmaster vibes. :skip:

Archer wins. Good for him. Familiar with the champ. Jake vs the champ on the mic. No way he wins, but the build has great potential. This match was a mess though. :francis:

Shida vs Thunder Rosa. Meh...Shida does nothing for me. Despite this, I expected her to win, but this match wasn’t it, chief. Bad chemistry, struggling to get Rosa up...just lackluster. Right result though.... :ld:

Cardinals, Scorpio, Dustin, and *sigh* QT Marshall against the Dark Order:

Who gives a fukk....BUT I did enjoy Brodie SNUFFING Dustin with that lariat. Good Looord... :whew:

Also....JR is a wild dude. :snoop:

FTR vs Hangmane and Kenny Obrehga: Good, solid match with good, solid storytelling but something was missing. Never really got into that final gear that FTR would get into when they were in their DIY/AA/AOP bag or that Hangman/Omega found vs the Bucks. This definitely needed a good crowd.

Post-match angle was kind of awkward... :manny:

Right time to drop the titles. FTR shouldn’t lose them to anyone but the Bucks OR without having the Bucks cost them.

Jericho vs The OC: Rough....their only good match was the first one. Glad this feud’s over. Honestly, expected Jericho to go over and then get dumped in the drink, but whatever. Nice to put OC over in the rubber match.

Not sure what Jericho does next...

Mox/MJF: This was actually pretty solid and the right man went over. Could’ve used a big crowd though. Damn Mox...couldn’t sell a little bit harder for the Salt of the Earth after getting the arm worked for half the match though? :francis:

Regardless, the finish was cool. Mox/Archer will be fun. MJF comes out of this with a conspiracy angle and will be just fine.

Overall, this was.....noooot great. A lot of great potential fell flat and that Matt Hardy deal kind of took the wind out of things. We shall see...

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Low key Kenny's gimmick the entire duration of AEW has been his friends roped him into this company and he felt obligated because he was the biggest star of them and they needed him, but he'd really rather be in Japan, and now it's explicit :mjlol:

they should run with this FrFr.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Cody got decimated, Page and Omega lost and the Bucks were barely on the card. If anything they been taking too many L's.

Cody lost to a ex wwe guy in a random episode
Omega and page story line stinks....for months its been this emo shyt..
YB had to add themselves in a random one week build bcuz there marks

No one got made

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Figured the battle royal would end up as the start of a bunch of stuff coming out of it & it didn't seem like that happened at all. They still can't find the magic they had in the All In battle royal. Archer winning is alright if they have him beat someone that matters before the Mox match but with how they book their midcard I don't know who that would be, which was one of the problems I had with Brodie Lee leading up to his match with Mox & months later it's still a thing.

FTR vs Omega & Page was weird. I don't know how to describe it without it being weird, but it was a good but boring match. The work was solid but it never got into another gear for whatever reason & the crowd was dead which didn't help it. Went in with high expectations & it didn't meet those.

Now that it's over is the most interesting part of the Jericho vs Cassidy stuff because the story they told the whole time was that Cassidy is better & unless their giving him a title shot I don't know where you go from this. I assume Jericho & the rest of Inner Circle will do what they do after every PPV & destroy somebody, but I don't really know where you go with him either.

Mox vs MJeff was much better than expected. Oppisite of the tag title match where I went in with low expectations & they blew them out of the water. Still assume MJeff ends up the leader of their Horseman group with FTR & whoever which is fine but they already have so many heel groups.

Crowd falling off a cliff around the Hardy vs Guevara stuff & never really getting any energy back except to sing Judas didn't help the back end of the show.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

This shows you haven't been paying attention at all. You just saying shyt.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The Matt Hardy situation was really baffling, even commentary was going :wtf: at letting it continue. Really bad optics now that I’m finally seeing it and poorly handled all round. I love AEW and everything but this was bad and makes them look amateur as fukk

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Swole/Baker was HORRENDOUS lmao. Quite possibly the worst of all the cinematic matches this year.

Baker might not be at 100% yet from that knee injury. Guessing she's being protected for an actual match, but glad they made the right decision with putting Swole over.

As far as that Hardy bump, they really should have stopped the match there or if they insisted on Sammy losing, have Hardy do a roll-up right away a la Owen/Austin Summerslam 97.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This been posted? It's the post-PPV scrum where Tony Khan got questioned about the Matt Hardy stuff by rassling reporters.