V92gPV5.jpg

XTgWj9K.jpg

MJq0lPf.jpg

OLkC2IV.jpg

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Will probably order but man they need to do better at the top of the singles card. That starts by breaking up Omega and Hangman.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBA legend Reggie Miller had big praise for AEW stars Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy during Thursday night's broadcast of the NBA Playoffs on TNT.

While calling Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals between the Los Angeles Clippers and Denver Nuggets, Miller noted that his son was a big fan of AEW's Jurassic Express faction.

"My son absolutely loves the AEW. His favorite wrestlers are Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy. He is absolutely obsessed with both of them," said Miller, a former five-time NBA All-Star.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
NBA legend Reggie Miller had big praise for AEW stars Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy during Thursday night's broadcast of the NBA Playoffs on TNT.

While calling Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals between the Los Angeles Clippers and Denver Nuggets, Miller noted that his son was a big fan of AEW's Jurassic Express faction.

"My son absolutely loves the AEW. His favorite wrestlers are Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy. He is absolutely obsessed with both of them," said Miller, a former five-time NBA All-Star.

he didn’t praise them... his son did :dahell:

anyway Mox needs to give MJF his first official loss, gotta take the straps off of Hangman and Omega... other matches could go any way (but it would be foolish to have Dark Order lose)

Feel free to PM me the link when it drops for some rep :myman:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

No mention of Marko Stunt. :skip: