[09/05] All Elite Wrestling presents ALL OUT 2020

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Keep it buck this is a very average card

Mox dropping the belt would boost ratings(mark my words) hes not that top guy...t

Also drop the tag belts....its been one corny ass story for MONTHS...stop and start heel turns since forever its boring

The rest of the card is filled with boring matches that already happened(sammy vs matt,jericho/pockets,YB vs dino cac)

or just boring shyt nobody wants to watch(womens,qt marshall,battle royale,shida match...)

Shida hasnt cut a promo in 8years what awful division/booking

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They could right a lot of wrongs in terms of booking with this show

MJF needs to go over. Rona was out of Mox’s control but MJF is as World Champion is going to be able to do things and and intrigue the fans during this time that he just can’t. The build wasn’t too good but it is what it is.

FTR needs those tag titles and Page/Omega need to begin a long blood feud to build them both as singles stars. Either one of them eventually chasing MJF for the title is money if done right

Bucks need to start booking themselves to go over lesser tag teams. They need to trade reigns back and forth with FTR.

And keep the title on Shida and keep building that relationship between them and NWA. Let Rosa defend her belt against her for some even steven booking.

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
I got the tag title match for MOTN, lowkey Shida vs Rosa could take it tho. MJF vs Mox should be good too.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
tenor.gif

In :blessed:

i have no idea how this Omega/Hangman shyt is going to play out but im here for it :obama:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Omega/Hangman vs Revival should be MOTY quality

Everything else looks pretty bleh. Expecting Jericho/OC and MJF/Moxley to both be dogshyt.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Britt and Swole match had more build then anything else and they on the preshow :gucci:

Hey now, stop being negative. Besides the preshow is there to get people to impulse buy the show that had no intention of buying before so you have to give them the thing with the longest build :troll:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I’ll check FTR/Page and Hangman. Match should be piff. :wow:

Scorpio Sky is solo now? :dwillhuh:
Scorpio is the solo member of SCU while Daniels and Kaz are the tag team of the crew.... basically they are acknowledging that Scorpio is the future champion while the older guys of the crew will just mainly tag