Or we can just watch & let things unfold instead of trying to predict what should go on. Trust me when I tell you this, watching it as an average fan is a lot more exciting than watching it to critique & predict what should happen.Here's how WWE realistically books
Likely will happen...
- On Raw, All 4 competitors will come out to the ring complaining that Brock was never ever supposed to be in their Raw title match in the 1st place
- WWE official Adam Pierce will book a "fatal 4 way" or "beat the clock" challenge with Owens, Seth, Lashley, and Big E.
- The winner will face Brock Lesnar @ Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship.
- A) Big E will win and lose to Brock at Royal Rumble.
- B) Lashley wins and faces Brock at Royal Rumble.
- Coke boy makes an announcement that Roman will have to put the "Universal title" on the line in the Royal Rumble 30 man match for missing Day 1 (but allows Roman to be #30)
- Roman puts the title on the line in the rumble like in 2016 but this time wins the whole thing.
- Lesnar comes out to confront Roman. Face off (yet again)
- Later on, Vince announces that they will unify the titles at "Wrestlemania" and the winner will be allowed to be on Both shows. Lesnar vs Roman with Stone Cold as ref (heyman ringside)
Wrestlemania card prediction
1. Lesnar (c) vs Roman (c)
2. Randy Orton (heel) vs Riddle
2. Becky (c) vs Bianca Belair
3. Charlotte (c) vs Bayley
5. Omos (heel) vs Lashley (omos tossed lashley out at Rumble)
6. AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins (dream match)
7. Goldberg vs Edge (spear vs spear)
8. Damien Priest (c) vs Finn Balor vs Austin Theory
White people like Migos
Yep, white folks loved Migos after Bad & Boujee
Migos in 2022
Migo gang need to pull an audible and perform my fav song
R.I.P. TakeoffMigos gotta accompany RK-Bro to the ring one time