[1/18/2024] TNA IMPACT!: Snake Eyes 🐍🎲

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
I watched Hard to Kill to see what was the buzz about Trinity and came away from the event looking at TNA like the good ol classic
cover1.jpg
We been telling people that TNA been cooking a year after Anthem acquired the company, but no one believed us. Better late, than never.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Decided to watch TNA Impact, and that was a solid show. There are still some stuff they need to fix like production quality, but the show seems improved from the last time I've watched it

The Josh Alexander vs Osprey match was crazy, and I felt if it was on AEW or WWE people would be talking about it a lot. Unsure if Josh Alexander is good on the mic, but whenever I've watched him he put on a good to great match. He feels like somebody that should be doing big things, but unsure if he would do well in WWE or AEW.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Decided to watch TNA Impact, and that was a solid show. There are still some stuff they need to fix like production quality, but the show seems improved from the last time I've watched it

The Josh Alexander vs Osprey match was crazy, and I felt if it was on AEW or WWE people would be talking about it a lot. Unsure if Josh Alexander is good on the mic, but whenever I've watched him he put on a good to great match. He feels like somebody that should be doing big things, but unsure if he would do well in WWE or AEW.
Josh just limited as a character guy and he's already 36 years old. AEW might take a chance on him, but he's a premier main event for TNA. I don't see much else in AEW or WWE.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Josh just limited as a character guy and he's already 36 years old. AEW might take a chance on him, but he's a premier main event for TNA. I don't see much else in AEW or WWE.
Yeah, he's better off staying where is and maybe do the odd NJPW shows since they have a partnership with TNA. Plus, he's got his family in TNA, so it's a good setup for him. To this day I am still shocked AEW went with Ethan over him because I've always thought he was much better, but Ethan was def more charismatic.